Good news!  The LPSG is open to everyone again!

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met with my attorney today and we were able to discuss in greater detail the issues with my websites.

The good news is that, because this is purely a discussion group, there is no need to make it an "adults only" group. ;D

Finedessert: May I be the first to say Good News, it's hell to be a younger guy with something of extra size hanging between the legs and not have anyone to talk about it with.

Grandpa

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, good, Mark!

I'm glad to see that.

I just finished posting a plea for their return in the Administrative whatzis section.

Come back, boys, we were only kidding. ;D

Leave your angst at the login page and bend our collective ear!

Pecker

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Mark_LPSG Admin link=board=youth;num=1055454167;start=0#0 date=06/12/03 at 14:37:59]

"I met with my attorney today and we were able to discuss in greater detail the issues with my websites.

The good news is that, because this is purely a discussion group, there is no need to make it an "adults only" group.   ;D "

[/quote]

Very.....V E R Y good news! :)

aussiechick63: I'm so glad to hear that too.
I read one of the last posts of one of the kids and it really got to me.
I thought these kids have nowhere to go, no one to talk to that understands. Every forum will be the same. Too young, can't go there.
Just because they are under 18 didn't mean they don't have problems as well dealing with being hung.

So welcome back to all the younger guys.
Let's hope they find their way back in.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm also glad. I just hope that too many haven't already abandoned the site. I mean, ummm... well... okay, just because it's you guys, I'll pretend like I'm Little (Dee) Peep trying to call back my sheep, but I'm not putting on that damn dress!

aussiechick63: But Dee you look so damn cute in that dress.

Actually you just look pretty damn cute. :eek:

sammygirly: Watch that hook Dee!!

Well, this is good news.

The mommy in me still wants to cover the younguns eyes to some of the content...and chase them out of the personals section with a broom...but of course, they need a place as much as anyone else and as I said before, their issues are no less valid.

(on an aside, Pecker that is the cutest damn avatar)

chipster: In recognition of our young friends, I've "G-rated" my avatar. Welcome back!

kwame: Mark

Man I really want to thank you for allowing the younger one's like me join your forum. It's really hard out here in this day and time. Alot of brother's like myself don't have a male role model in the home, so its hard asking your mom questions relating to my big penis. I don't expect for the forum to raise me, but the members in your forum have help me tremendously. It's greatly appreciated. When I'm older I hope to help others, like everyone helped me. Thanks

Peace Kwame

Mathias: It's true. Some tend to think that just because were hung, that also means we shouldnt have a problem with it. But it couldnt be any further from the truth! I for one am especilly glad that this place has been opened up again! Booyea!

~ sips tea, celebrates quietly. ~