Good news?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good News
I have tried 3 different clean the registry thingys on my Laptop .. and of course each one has successively found heaps of unwanted broken remains within
have it sitting atop 12 1980,s odd National Geographics ..to avoid too much possible overheating..?
(yep-the outlet fan is on the bottom its a Hyundai)..and the feet are so small..it almost touches the bottom..of the desk it sits on.
currently defraging .. but i am assuming that
-it ALL dont mean a thing'
enz

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have a processor with a heat sink its always a good idea to get in there with a can of air and get the dust out. When I hear my cpu fan running faster I know its time. As for good news, yet another day as come to an end without the mass destruction of the universe, congratulations folks. However, please help Haiti anyway you can.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Summer came back here with a vengeance today and I had a lovely afternoon on the beach doing sod all which was pure bliss. My mobile didn't even ring once which was an added bonus.

I know I'm easily pleased but.........:redface:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations Mitch
be over in a little to help you get rid of it'??ha
whatever you do DONT go back into that site today/tomorrow etc..haha
enz
and i think its wonderful when i win say...30$ off the Horses..ha

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no way i'm gonna spend my winnings, i have withdrew them from my online account so in 3 to 5 days it will be in my bank account. Money is safe and i only play the free game for the rest of the month.

Gambling sites are bad business, only worth playing for a little bit of fun when you can afford to and is always sensible to impose a max deposit limit like i do so you can't spend more than you can afford.