GOOD night

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So after splitting with my gf on Thursday, last night I went out in New Cross to drown my sorrows with a couple of mates

But after a couple of hours (get this) I got talking to my ex's brother's ex. We had some drinks, dissed our exes and ended up canoodling in a corner.

This is the best bit... basically, she teased me so much - wouldn't even let me touch her crotch, but refused to go anywhere else (home or toilet etc) and she ended up stroking me off in my trousers. Not even any flesh on flesh contact but damn! I made such a mess down the leg of my trousers. Then she had to leave!

Got her number and will definitly call - she seems to know what she's doing and wasn't at all taken aback by my size.

It was a good night.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Turns out the only reason things didn't progress last night was because she was on the rag.

Otherwise I'd be sat here empty and she'd be sat at home full!

Her words.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Turns out the only reason things didn't progress last night was because she was on the rag.

Otherwise I'd be sat here empty and she'd be sat at home full!

Her words.

Glad to hear that. I was going to post a friendly warning not to get involved with a tease, but looks like that's not going to be a problem.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best date ever.

Just on the bus home from her place now and we've been fucking every which way since 2am... And at about 2pm SHE LET ME CALL A BUDDY! Called our mutual friend and had an amazing time.

I've never met a girl who appreciated precum more.

I don't think I want a relationship right now - but I'll take as much sex as is on offer.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What were you playing - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

What did she do next, ask the audience? :tongue:

Sounds hot though. I'd move to London if only the cost of living wasn't so high. I am thinking of moving though...hmm.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apparently she used to like audiences... one of the only reasons she was going out with my Ex's brother was that he had a car and they'd drive to dogging areas and get watched fucking.