good old question

y3khunk: i'm 5.5" and i'm 21.ever since i started on with this site i became obsessed with PE and it's really turning me mad.please tell me some way which can help me

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
y3k...please clarify what you mean by "mad"....

Are you absolutely crazy to get into PE or have you tried, got disappointed, and then turned mad over the whole deal? ...like NO results as yet.

What do you mean? :)

If you are seeking a PE method that works, this subject area in this forum is filled with info about what really brings results (dedicated effort, willpower, and stick-to-it-ness).

An adequate summary as to "what works" is natural exercises, some jelq, and occasionally using an extender or vacuum pump (within reason)...they all help increase your dimensions by an inch or two over time.
In fact, using a combination of PE techniques seem to bring the best results with sufficient "breaks and rest periods" thrown in for good measure.

What doesn't work are all the quick fix "over-night" wonder drugs, pills, potions, gadgets, and methods.
(hint: If you want baloney, just eat a sandwich.)

If you want to improve your penis size, it will take work...LOTS of work along with a positive attitude to get your results. And, the results will come if you REALLY want them-- which means you're willing to give PE a GOOD, long-term try. Nothing else will work.

y3khunk: hi
by becomming mad i meant i have tried PE for some time and didn't get any results and got pissed and disappointed

serj: What did you try and how long have you been trying it, are you consistently doing it or is it on and off? Have your tried herbal supplements?

NikkiSixx: ENZYTE
is a widely advertised supplement, but on the FAQ of the website www.4enzyte.com it says that Enzyte is not intended to increase the maximum erectile size. :'(