Good Ones?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by singlemom091977, Jul 31, 2008.

1. singlemom091977

singlemom091977 New Member

Doesn't it seem that so many men that are otherwise complete in having good personailty, looks, big cock are/or have one, or more, of the following faults or details that make them not a match:
    1) Married
    2) Lack personailty
    3) Concded
    4) Liars
    5) Cheaters

Still doesnt sound exactly what I mean to say but realized after couple response that I was typing faster then was thinking through the post.

#1 singlemom091977, Jul 31, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  2. Runco

Runco New Member

Isn't this contradictory? How can they be the 'good ones', complete in having personality, looks and the whole nine yards if they:

1. lack personality
    2. are conceited
    3. are liars; and
    4. are cheats?
    Men who fall into those categories surely are not "the good ones?"

3. vergax

vergax Member

Albums:
    If as you wrote, all the good ones include both good personality and looks, then "#2" should be mutually excluding.
    We could argue the same for #4 and #5

Didn't get #3

But to really answer your thread, I'll say that there are plenty of good ones with a full package (males and females) but never perfect, though.

4. singlemom091977

I am sorry was thinking inside of what was missing or wrong with most not defining good ones. Typing faster then thinking sometimes. So would like to change that to mean that why are there no good ones and the ones and that most seem to have one or more of the afore mentioned items.

5. Lng_1

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Guilty of one of the "faults" that single mom listed. Care to figure it out?:biggrin1:

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

There are still some good guys out there. Dont give up.:smile:

7. melis

melis New Member

Hi, single mom. I've been wondering the same thing. I wish I knew the answer - or better yet, knew where to find a good guy. Not that he has to be perfect, just a decent guy who wants some of the same things I do. Once you get burnt, though, it's just so hard to trust someone again. :frown1:

8. melis

melis New Member

Just one...? :biggrin1:

9. singlemom091977

Think this statement is what I really have meant by my post. Have to agree also with the last statment having been burnt a few times just makes things even harder to trust anyone but I try and trust until proven wrong.

10. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

I don't feel so bad because only 3 out of 5 of these characteristics fits me. I'm not married and I don't lack personality. I can be conceded at times, just depends and I have lied and cheated - I have been trying to change though.

11. melis

melis New Member

Good for you, I hope you find what you're looking for without too much heartache. I just wish it wasn't so hard!

Well, what can I say? A good man is hard to find, but sometimes a hard man is good to find...

#11 melis, Jul 31, 2008
  12. Kassokilleri2ff

Stop trying to get the perfect man. Nobody is perfect. Only jesus, yet I don't believe in him so that means nobody! I wonder if women fear that they will die sad and alone because they are so picky they will only take the perfect man. I mean, I guess eventually you give up and settle with less than perfect eventually.

I'm not trying to complain, but the way all you ladies talk, it always seems like you're always in pursuit of the perfect man no matter what.

I don't have any of those faults you listed. But I don't have looks either. As for penis size I don't really know about mine I figure its good enough for most women lol.

#12 Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 31, 2008
  13. singlemom091977

Really don't think asking to much to try and avoiding men that are already married, have personailty of a rock, conceded, liars and cheaters. To not want a man that has those traits seems resonable enough. Who wants to live with or be involved with someone that has any or all of those traits? So not perfect but at least not with those traits is what I aspire to meet.

14. Kassokilleri2ff

Not with those traits sure easy.

But not with those traits, AND have a huge cock good looks money style can cook flys and saves falling victims from buildings feeds the poor and makes you orgasm 500 times per sex session! ^_^

Edit: Also your really hot. All you have to do is cycle through men like 1 per week, after a year I think at least 1 out of 54 will match what you want. C'mon, your so picky but your a hot woman. It shouldn't be hard for you to pick up guys and just be like "hmm no, no, nonononononononoonononononononononononononon...yes, I chooose you! (pikachu!).

15. singlemom091977

Well those additional ones you added to the list are a bit over the top. Think read to much into what was asking but the items I listed are real deal breakers. Perfection does not exist I know, hey I know that not perfect myself, but have to get someone that is at least does not have the items I listed numerically. Everything after passing those tests is bonus.

16. Kassokilleri2ff

Single female lawyer! Fighting for her clients! Wearing sexy mini-skirt! And being self-reliant! (sorry this thread reminded me of futurama)

17. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Then is it fair to say, "A good woman cums a dime a dozen"? :biggrin1:

18. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Ok, SM, what if the guy is like me - trying to change his low down dirty ways, but also has a great personality, not married and a lady pleasing cock? Would you go out with him then?

19. singlemom091977

I would like to say that try and trust everyone tell proven wrong. But would be a bit more cautious with a guy that had those issues in the past. Would never go back to a guy that burnt me though.

20. melis

melis New Member

You said what? Apparently my English is rusty... Me not get it...

Oh, Kassokiller, no need to be defensive - I'm sure you're a good guy. Who asked for perfect? None of us are :)

Draft saved Draft deleted