Good overall shaver

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mattsrod7, Sep 18, 2011.

1. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey, so i've heard a lot about the norelco body groomer, it talks about how good it is for "body" shaving. Anyone know of a good all around shaver, face and body? I bought one before for 10 bucks, but you get what you pay for i found out unfortunately, and my face was all cut up. Looking for a nice high quality shaver, maybe wet/dry, that lasts for a while with a real smooth cut that would be good at shaving face and cock/balls.

2. zero_ga

zero_ga Member

Albums:
    For me I use many styles. If i let my face go for a bit i need the norelco to knock down the long ones then use an electric foil head style, and finish up in the shower with a Mach2 style with water and soap.
    For cock and balls i prefer the foil style first to knock it down then finish up in shower again with blade type. Every now and then I use body sugar not wax to really make it smooth.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice