Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have any of you straight guys tried this:

Once inside her in a standard missionary, have her put her legs together, then you wrap your legs around the outside of hers. This won't work unless you have length, because the penetration is much less. But it presses you up into the clit, and if you are shaped right, you will hit the g-spot at the same time, and then the fireworks go off ;).

Anyone else have similar experiences?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Roger,
We like that position also! {Mr. Ed & I!} But, you're right you need to have the length to keep in in,in this position. I can cum a couple of times in a row very quickly when we use this position.I'd like to try it out on uncut
and Lordpendragon next!
Cigarbabr:sgrin:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Roger,
We like that position also! {Mr. Ed & I!} But, you're right you need to have the length to keep in in,in this position.

I still end up getting all the way in and filling her up in this position ;).

If I ever lost my wife (God forbid) and had to find someone new, I might be one of the few guys to consider penis reduction surgery. I have this feeling it's just too long for most women. That said, I think most women stretch out, both length and width-wise to accommodate. I sometimes like to watch it go in, and just say "where the f*** does all that dick go??!?"

I was skinny-dipping with friends one time, and one of the women looked at me (after rising up out of extremely cold water) and said "um... ouch!"

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
her legs in the air?
you ain't got a pic by any chance? :p

No, her legs together, lying down, my legs open and wrapped around hers. My cock gets pushed up against her clit and g-spot that way.

And sorry, no pics :p.

Robotronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girlfriend and I have tried this a couple of times and she LOVES it, and for me it makes her feel really tight.

Bewarned, though, one of her reasons for liking it is 'so that I can keep you from trying to go in all the way'. lol, oh well.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maybe i'm just dumb...but i'm totally confused on how it's done

As am I. Sounds uncomfortable, unless the guy is basically on all fours. I don't have a lot of length anyway, so it probably isn't for me anyway. Seems like it'd be pretty intimate with a lot of body contact, which I do like though.