Good Positions For Sex With A Large Penis

david brown

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys
WHEN I AM FUCKING MY MY GIRLFRIEND, WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST POSITION FOR SOME ONE WITH A 8 INCH LONG AND 6.5 INCH THICK PENIS. SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS SAY IT WOULD BE MISIONARY STYLE BUT I'VE NEVER TRIED, I'VE JUST DONE DOGGIE STYLE.
ANY TIPS AN MAKING HER HAVE A BETTER ORGASM?:confused:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
david brown said:
Hey Guys WHEN I AM FUCKING MY MY GIRLFRIEND, WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST POSITION FOR SOME ONE WITH A 8 INCH LONG AND 6.5 INCH THICK PENIS.

Try coming at her from behind...not anal, but standing, lying or whatever behind her, and putting your penis into her vagina. This will keep some of the length of your penis out of her. My gf enjoys this sometimes.

Also missionary is definitely NOT the position to use with most women if you're well hung. It's the position to use if you're NOT well hung, because you can easily get all of your penis in her vagina.

Also, make sure she's wet and ready for you, you're using plenty of lube, and introducing your penis to her vagina ("Hello, vagina, meet my penis!" "Penis, this is vagina...") slowly. Most women I've met can take a guy in any position if he takes his time getting his penis inside her vagina.

Reactions: curly_cum21

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try spooning, entering her from behind while you lay on your sides. Also, several variations while seated on a straight backed chair are cool. For some of these you have to be longer even to make the reach, so she gets one more underappreciated benefit from your size.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
rope9839 said:
Try spooning, entering her from behind while you lay on your sides. Also, several variations while seated on a straight backed chair are cool. For some of these you have to be longer even to make the reach, so she gets one more underappreciated benefit from your size.
I think the spooning position while on your sides is the best for taking a large man, as you can't quite get as much penetration in that position, but it still lets the man have fun and go pretty hard most of the time. Missionary works well and it makes it easy to control how much of you she takes, but its hard for a guy to go nice and fast without giving a girl a cervix punch sometimes in that one. Anyways, EXPIRIMENT baby! There are limitless ways to do it, just try as many as you can, and eventually you'll find several that work best for you and your partner and use them the most. My ex and I did missionary, spoon and reverse cowgirl the most it seemed, but to be honest we were always trying to find new ways for him to stuff his meat in me lol!

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed on the Missionary if you are careful, a good way to start is to let her go on top and ease down on you. This way she is in control and can take as much as she wants as fast or slow as she likes and get the angle that is most comfortable and/orgives the most sensation. The added bonus is that you get to layback and enjoy the show... LOL

C ;-)

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten good reactions from laying the girl on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed with me standing between her legs. In that position I can change the depth and angle of penetration, if I bend my knees a little I can more easily hit her g-spot. With her legs apart it makes it easy for her to rub her clit. I can also bring her legs together, keeping them straight up or over one of my shoulders, that variation emphasizes the girth of my cock. Or I can put her legs over my shoulders, lean forward, and put my hands on either side of her with my feet farther away from the bed for some deep slam fucking (that is if she can take it).

Granted, the position isn't very intimate, it's definitely not full body stimulation. Usually I'll warm up with her under the covers and a little missionary at first, being slow and gentle with my cock and then when we're ready to really get into it I'll change to this "end of the bed" position. I don't get consistently excellent results from missionary because it's more difficult for her to rub her clit in that position, but it is an intimate way to start. The only other disadvantage to this position is that it's not terribly great for winter because you're both exposed to the cold air, you'll need to turn the heater on and also warm up under the sheets together.

One tip, just because you two are having intercourse doesn't mean you must get her off with your dick alone. Positions that allow her to rub her clit are good, and increases the chance she'll have an orgasm. Don't get hung up with some false notion that she's getting off from masturbation and not sex at that point, it's just not true.

I agree that woman on top is not a good one for guys with long cocks. Most women have orgasms from clitoral stimulation, so you either have to be in a position where she can grind or in a position where she or you can rub it. Grinding positions don't work well with long cocks most of the time. In the position I described above I can very effectively hit her g-spot while being able to keep my thumb on her button. My 8" length makes changing the angle and applying pressure with my hand easy because I generally keep up to 4" outside her at all times-- and switching to deep slam fucking is easy.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've gotten good reactions from laying the girl on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed with me standing between her legs. In that position I can change the depth and angle of penetration, if I bend my knees a little I can more easily hit her g-spot. With her legs apart it makes it easy for her to rub her clit. I can also bring her legs together, keeping them straight up or over one of my shoulders, that variation emphasizes the girth of my cock. Or I can put her legs over my shoulders, lean forward, and put my hands on either side of her with my feet farther away from the bed for some deep slam fucking (that is if she can take it).

Granted, the position isn't very intimate, it's definitely not full body stimulation. Usually I'll warm up with her under the covers and a little missionary at first, being slow and gentle with my cock and then when we're ready to really get into it I'll change to this "end of the bed" position. I don't get consistently excellent results from missionary because it's more difficult for her to rub her clit in that position, but it is an intimate way to start. The only other disadvantage to this position is that it's not terribly great for winter because you're both exposed to the cold air, you'll need to turn the heater on and also warm up under the sheets together.

One tip, just because you two are having intercourse doesn't mean you must get her off with your dick alone. Positions that allow her to rub her clit are good, and increases the chance she'll have an orgasm. Don't get hung up with some false notion that she's getting off from masturbation and not sex at that point, it's just not true.

I agree that woman on top is not a good one for guys with long cocks. Most women have orgasms from clitoral stimulation, so you either have to be in a position where she can grind or in a position where she or you can rub it. Grinding positions don't work well with long cocks most of the time. In the position I described above I can very effectively hit her g-spot while being able to keep my thumb on her button. My 8" length makes changing the angle and applying pressure with my hand easy because I generally keep up to 4" outside her at all times-- and switching to deep slam fucking is easy.

i'm so horny now. :32: haha

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree about missionary being a bad bigdick position.

I think it's actually a really good one for when you are just starting. You get to control the depth, have access to lots of fun pleasure buttons, and can watch the girl's expression. It's only bad if you're planning on going balls deep or if you can't control your thrusts.

I won't stay there (with mish) but it's a nice place to start.

Doggy, Froggy, and Spooning are all nice finishers, though

s