Good Positions For Us Bigger Guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bighanger, Jul 31, 2008.

1. bighanger

bighanger New Member

Albums:
    The title of this section is sex with a large penis and i cant seem to find anyone who has talked about the best sexual positions for us guys. I am very well endowed and just like a lot of other people i really enjoy full insertion my girlfriend does not. shell push me away and stuff and i feel like i just cant ever get to into it. I dont know where else to look except you guys with expierience so let me know what positions will feel deep for me but shallow for her. if possible.

2. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    Solve the problem...have sex with me in any position you want..no problem taking it all. :tongue:

3. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

Her flat on her stomach, you entering from behind.

4. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Most girls in my scientific studies prefer to be on top of a big dick. Once you let them do that for awhile, MOST will let you pound them any old way for awhile.

5. Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn Member

Albums:
    Depends on which way it curves, I think.

6. Honir

Honir New Member

Best that I've found: From the side, while holding up one of her legs (I believe the Kama Sutra calls this the "splitting jade" position). This is, not coincidentally, also the best position for insertion in anal sex, though once she warms up you may want to switch to a position with a little more tension, since that'll help both of you get off.

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Communication. Try different positions and simply ask her which feels best and see if the two of you can come to a "favorite" position.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My wife and I began with the position with her on top and with the doggie, since all the others were painful to her. Particularly, missionary was unpracticaple.

Time and practice solved many problemns, and now we can have pleasing sex in each position we try, with the notable exception of the standing one.

Last position we learned to use is the one with her on her side, and me behind her.

9. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

I've found that sitting on my fat arse in front of the PC is a good position. Having said that, I have also found how it does very little for my sexlife.

10. Breezor

Breezor New Member

Albums:
    My dick is pretty wide so when I'm having sex with my girlfriend we usually warm up with her laying on her side and me sitting up. Think the missionary, but her on the side. This is more comfortable for her to begin with because of my width.

But I think the general answer is doing what we did to find this position. Experiment and see what works. Maybe start with you on the back and her on top, that way she has control of penetration and she can turn around in different angels and see what works for her. Communicate!

11. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    girls usually like to be on top of me rather than any other positions

guys dont care lol

12. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have yet to find a position that didn't work...I do think I am a bit of a traditionalist in that missionary provides the best view of the face when the woman first feels my big dick slide in.

Draft saved Draft deleted