Good Positions For Us Bigger Guys

bighanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title of this section is sex with a large penis and i cant seem to find anyone who has talked about the best sexual positions for us guys. I am very well endowed and just like a lot of other people i really enjoy full insertion my girlfriend does not. shell push me away and stuff and i feel like i just cant ever get to into it. I dont know where else to look except you guys with expierience so let me know what positions will feel deep for me but shallow for her. if possible.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most girls in my scientific studies prefer to be on top of a big dick. Once you let them do that for awhile, MOST will let you pound them any old way for awhile.

Honir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best that I've found: From the side, while holding up one of her legs (I believe the Kama Sutra calls this the "splitting jade" position). This is, not coincidentally, also the best position for insertion in anal sex, though once she warms up you may want to switch to a position with a little more tension, since that'll help both of you get off.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Communication. Try different positions and simply ask her which feels best and see if the two of you can come to a "favorite" position.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My wife and I began with the position with her on top and with the doggie, since all the others were painful to her. Particularly, missionary was unpracticaple.

Time and practice solved many problemns, and now we can have pleasing sex in each position we try, with the notable exception of the standing one.

Last position we learned to use is the one with her on her side, and me behind her.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've found that sitting on my fat arse in front of the PC is a good position. Having said that, I have also found how it does very little for my sexlife.

Breezor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is pretty wide so when I'm having sex with my girlfriend we usually warm up with her laying on her side and me sitting up. Think the missionary, but her on the side. This is more comfortable for her to begin with because of my width.

But I think the general answer is doing what we did to find this position. Experiment and see what works. Maybe start with you on the back and her on top, that way she has control of penetration and she can turn around in different angels and see what works for her. Communicate!