Good Pumps

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didnt know where to post this, and i figured most pumpers post here... ive been thinking about getting a pump for some fun lately and ive been wondering what you would recommend?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6by6 said:
i didnt know where to post this, and i figured most pumpers post here... ive been thinking about getting a pump for some fun lately and ive been wondering what you would recommend?

I've been a pumper for several years now and have tried a few different brands. My favorite would be Vac-U-tech. They have a nice selection to choose from. I have bought the Joel Kaplan products .....I was not pleased with his cylinders. They were uncomfortable. Stay away from the cheap novelty pumps.........:p

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey 6by6 - Have you had a look at tigerpumping.com? Its a gr8 site and has lots of instructions.
I've been pumin on and off for a couple of years; started with a 2" cylinder from Thickwall and a mityvac pump, which has a guage so you can watch the pressure. The cylinder is quite heavy and was not very effective for me so I've just bought a smaller cycl (1.75") from Extreme Restaints (web add on tigerpumping site). Its tapered and fits real snug so I get well packed pretty quickly now - then I can go into the larger one and get some thickness.
Follow the instructions on Tigerpumping and you will have a gr8 time and perhaps some extra size too, but that's a bonus - doesn't last very long, but looks and feels terrific - happy pumpin :) :)

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i havent really looked at tigerpumping yet...but i did check out vac-u-tech, they look a little expensive but i guess if its worth it then why not...also being 6by6 about midshaft im about 2" in diameter...so i was wondering how wide of a cylinder should i get...i really dont know how much im going to expand in there...also do you need to be completely shaven to get a good seal?

lots of questions i know, but im an inquisitive person :D

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:) i like the cylinders from extreme restraints they are tapered to the top and have a good flange on the end so that it is more comfortable on your groin, they are also the cheapest I have found on the net. If you think you can fill a 2" easily then go for it, if it is too wide get a smaller one and you can progress to a larger one as you expand. Alternatively, if the 2" fits well, you can progress to as larger one later. You only need to shave the hair around the base of your member so you get a good seal and use a lubricant - like baby oil.:)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you made a wise decision.

Their tubes are really good stuff.

You probably got the Flared tube, 1.75"?

Hopefully you measured correctly.

Once you get used to the Flared tube, you can move up to the Thickwall series. These are super nice, and well worth the cash.

C

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
6by6 said:
... ive been wondering what you would recommend?

Basic black pumps go with almost anything but if I were you I'd invest in several white pair that can be died to match various outfits.

High heels on the other hand ...

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
Basic black pumps go with almost anything but if I were you I'd invest in several white pair that can be died to match various outfits.

High heels on the other hand ...
good to know you are in touch with your feminine side

@ Rikter8 i actually did put in the cyldinder i wanted incorrectly to begin with, but then they called me immediately and emailed me and we resolved the problem promptly...really good customer service

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6by6 said:
@ Rikter8 i actually did put in the cyldinder i wanted incorrectly to begin with, but then they called me immediately and emailed me and we resolved the problem promptly...really good customer service

Yes, I've raved about them for years. Good to hear that theyre still treating customers well.

Best of luck to you chief. Let us know how you like it.

C

daytimer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
6X6 - :)
Good to hear you're on the right track. - lt will be good to know how you get on - don't forget to take your time over it at first.:D
Is the Best Value System a supplier and are they on the net?

BigLoookingForBigger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays 6by6,
Go for it and enjoy. You are doing it right... And a great New Year of discovering your capabilities. I've been a regular pumper for about 15 years and you'll find that it only gets better. Good luck and enjoy yourself- others will too.

HangX

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
onlygettinbigger said:
I have had outstanding results with the products I have purchased from http://www.pumptoys.com

They also have one of the coolest electric pumps I have read about though I can definelty not afford it on my college budget lol. Check it out its called the QS-7 i believe.

Somewhat better pricing at www.nwpumpworks.com but the tubes don't come with the vel-seal.

Buy a tube at 25-30% longer than you are and 0.25 to 0.50" wider (at your widest point). You can always work your way up to a wider tube.