Good Saunas In Europe

Leedsmarriedjerkbro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alright guys,
I am planning on going on a solo trip somewhere in Europe. It will be the first time I go away without my wife and I want to take advantage of saunas. Where are the best places for a really good sauna and chilled experience. I prefer to be naked and I know in scandanavia that is common but where is best?

cruising isn’t necessarily what I’m after but I would be open if it happened. More just to have a good nude sauna experience.

Reactions: coffinhack

GoCo99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out Der Boiler in Berlin.

It’s technically a bathhouse, but the spa area is great for relaxing and just hang around other naked guys. Sunday afternoons used to get pretty crowded, but I haven’t been back for a few years.

GoCo99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Edit to my last post:

The current Covid regulations in Germany seem a bit ridiculous. Based on my experience with German bureaucracy you might want to avoid going there if you want a hassle-free trip.— I hear Norway actually just dropped all of their restrictions. Sweden and Denmark might have as well. Might be worth heading in their direction instead so you don’t have to fumble around with having to show your papers everywhere you go.

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In Germany all spas (called Therme) require nudity and are available in most big cities with lots of different saunas. They are mixed and normally nothing really sexual happens.

In addition you have the dedicated gaysaunas.
Most of them are smaller and have less sauna variety... But of course much more opportunities to fuck around... :)

Gus8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Alright guys,
I am planning on going on a solo trip somewhere in Europe. It will be the first time I go away without my wife and I want to take advantage of saunas. Where are the best places for a really good sauna and chilled experience. I prefer to be naked and I know in scandanavia that is common but where is best?

cruising isn’t necessarily what I’m after but I would be open if it happened. More just to have a good nude sauna experience.
Hi - have you made the trip yet or still planning ? I could make some suggestions if you still need ideas :)

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still in the planning stages so would love any suggestions
@Leedsmarriedjerkbro, So did you make it? Switzerland has some good gay male saunas like cosy Discus in Luzern or Moustache in Zurich or Pink Beach in Lausanne. You can combining skiing in the daytime with mansex in the evening.

In Paris Bains D'Odessa in Montparnasse is always busy afer work with huge mix of body types.

Let me know how it goes.