Good sexual intercourse lasts minutes not hours?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ClawdineKitten, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ClawdineKitten

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. thatdude123

thatdude123 New Member

a good sesh is at least 15 minutes

but that's just for fucking.. if you're talking about actually having sex with a wife or girlfriend, then i'd say about 45mins of intercourse would be sufficient

it all depends on the mood and amount of intimacy/passion willing to be held between the people involved

some instances of sex are casual with no strings attached, so of course foreplay wouldn't be a big requirement in terms of increasing arousal levels and building momentum towards the big moment

stamina is a big factor to take into mind as well because sex is one of the best exercises there is. it burns a lot of calories and can deplete your energy within a few minutes of full non-stop action. with that said, being fit and in-shape would result in a better opportunity to maintain a quality sexual experience that's satisfying and long lasting

3. Mercurygirl

Gold Member

Sometimes a quickie is nice. Release a little stress and then we can eat, talk sweet to each other.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

As thatdude says (sorta) sex is way more than PIV sex. There's the kissing, licking, sucking, stroking, etc. and that generally needs / takes more time than the in-out bit. I can be sated after 5 minutes - with or without foreplay, though that doesn't mean I want to stop at that point either. Hick and I have had sessions where the in-out as gone on way longer than 15 minutes and I thoroughly enjoy that, too. It's all about what mood we're both in, what time we have, whether the offspring trying to bust the door in is likely... lots of factors.

But I think it is a bit much to say 'good sexual intercourse lasts minutes not hours' - that kinda implies that a long period of penetration is a bad thing - that's not necessarily true. I think some kind of qualifier is needed, a 'generally' or a 'can' in there would make a lot more sense to me.

Yeah, I know the article goes on about helping people with unrealistic expectations and that's nice and all - but making definitive statements about what is good and what is not is always going to make some feel bad for not fitting the mold. Why not just get rid of the mold? Maybe people need to take a little more time to be in the moment and act accordingly and a little less time prejudging things with 'this is good' and 'this is bad' labels.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    A quickie for me lasts three hours. Anything under an hour is just getting off, IMO.

6. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always preferred short sex. I agree with that statement lol.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Is that 3 hours of penetration or 3 hours of any sexual intimacy / acts? Because the article is very clearly talking about time 'from penetration of the vagina by the penis until ejaculation'. That's a very narrow definition of 'sexual intercourse' and obviously we have to be more inclusive than them and allow for something other than a vagina to be penetrated - but it is clearly about, as I said, in-out. I dunno if I could be on the receiving end of an hour's non-stop in-out and I know I couldn't do three hours - no way. Piss breaks alone...

8. miss_v

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes its enough with 5 or 15 minutes and sometimes U can do it during a whole weekend...sex is not all about intercourse, theres so much more :cool:

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

How often do you have to switch hands?

10. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

Good sex isn't timed.

11. ClawdineKitten

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it depends, I've had good sex that lasted a long time. Also good sex longer then I would have liked. Your mileage may vary. I agree tho good sex isn't about an in and out job.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I must be a freak.

Good sex for me, and I mean PIV penetration, doesn't start getting good until 45 minutes into it.

13. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    If we are just talking about the penetration time, I simply don't understand the idea of going at it for hours. I may have an extremely low sex drive compared to folks on here, but anything beyond 15-20 minutes is quite simply - boring. Anything beyond that and I go limp with no chance of orgasm.

However, I do love spending a long, long time on foreplay. Half an hour of foreplay followed by ten minutes of penetration sounds good to me.

14. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it depends on what your needs at the time are. Sometimes a quick fuck is all you want. Sometimes you want to stay up all night and watch the sun rise, then fall into bed exhausted and barely able to walk. Other times just some quiet intimacy is good as well. Time spend together with no real goal in mind. Maybe you get off, maybe you don't, but whatever you do with each other is satisfying.

15. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I guess with something like this, people should do what makes them happiest. In a relationship, this is likely to be a matter for discussion (or at least the partners ought to be open to it being discussed); even with casual sex, it can sometimes be good to find out what the other person thinks about something like this (mostly likely as you go along).

The article makes it clear that by "sexual intercourse" here is meant the time " from penetration of the vagina by the penis until ejaculation". This seems a very "clinical" and rather restricted definition, but on those terms, then yes, I think minutes not hours is right for most people.

In terms of getting my rocks off and release of tension, I can be happy, sort of, with a couple of minutes –*any less than that I don't think that I've enjoyed the actual physical sensations of being inside for long enough. But even with completely casual, one-off sex I go for longer than that, partly perhaps through habit but partly because I enjoy it and, I think usually, so does my partner.

In a long-term relationship, the actual "sexual intercourse", as defined by this article, usually melds and melts into the whole experience of "having sex" or "making love". Sometimes the actual "sexual intercourse", from penetration to ejaculation, isn't even one single episode – having gone for a while, we might stop that and turn to something else, particularly oral, before going back to in-and-out "sexual intercourse".

That said, I've had some pretty long sessions of uninterrupted fucking ("sexual intercourse"), but I agree that it's not every time. Probably 10–15 minutes of actual fucking would be typical, but sometimes it's longer, and sometimes much longer.

Then of course there's the quickie, but that's a different thing.

16. hud01

Gold Member

Most women I have known would be sore if the sex lasted an hour or more. The only thing I didn't like was the range of 10-30 minutes. It really at least should have been 10-20 and 21-30 and you could make a case for breaking it down even more as the difference between a 10 minute fuck and a 20 minute one is significant.

I usually go for the 10-15 minute time, but I have gone 25-30 minutes on many occasions.

Edit: and that is only penetration. The actual start to finish is rarely less than an hour, because I love to kiss and love to eat pussy. It is not unusual for me to DATY for 25-30 minutes, add in 15-20 minutes of kissing and you are already near an hour, that is not even counting her going down on me and my playing with her breasts and the rest of her body. Also, this is only round one. If it is a weekend, then potty break and on to round two.

#16 hud01, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  17. moongazer1984

moongazer1984 New Member

I guess it depends on the girl. Some women like it fast because any longer and they say they are too sore and because they feel they can have sex more times when it's quicker. Then there are some women say they like it longer. Me, I prefer making love to a woman I really like for a long time. I just don't want to stop when it feels so good. the best is making love while high off the 420 for hours.

18. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*squirrel monkey hug Mr. Bbucko* is good to see ya doin' what ya do on he LPSG :biggrin:

minutes or hours, both have their time and place.
    i've loved public space sneaky quickies.
    i've loved fucking ourselves into dehydration.

neither is better than the other.
    and as far as i know, me bits ain't got no stop watch.

hmm anyway.. i am all about the anticipation/participation.. and not so much about expectations/presumptions.

fuck how the moods takes ya, ya know?

19. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    after two hours sex can be annoying lol to me

20. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    10 -20 mins of penetration over 30-45 minutes is my butter zone.

Draft saved Draft deleted