Good sexual intercourse lasts minutes not hours?

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found this article about good sex only lasting a few minutes and that the need for long hours of sex is what makes so many disappointments.

This makes sense. but i personally believe that sex should be longer than a few minutes and sex for me is not just fucking to achieve orgasm. it comes with cuddling, kissing, massage, laughter, play, blowjobs, etc. So for me sex is not just sex. its making love.

i used to think that sex was just lustful fun, but now that I'm more mature, sex is important. and i wont do it with just anyone anymore. it has to be with someone i love. and what best way to love someone then to play with them. Literally play. I think thats the best sex. because its not just sex anymore. its love.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya can't time kissing.

makingout can last for hours.
i am so gonna bring back the endless makeout.
avec dry humping.
cuz dry humping is the shit.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't read the other responses yet, so I may be saying something that's already been said, but . . .

7-13 minutes does not become a 'desirable' length of time for sex just because a bunch of psych types voted that way. Unless their answers were based on surveys taken by a representative sample of clients, with a good sample size, etc etc, this survey means nothing. Well, it does mean that that's what a bunch of psych types THINK people should think. It doesn't necessary mean that's what people really want.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
*squirrel monkey hug Mr. Bbucko* is good to see ya doin' what ya do on he LPSG :biggrin:

minutes or hours, both have their time and place.
i've loved public space sneaky quickies.
i've loved fucking ourselves into dehydration.

neither is better than the other.
and as far as i know, me bits ain't got no stop watch.

hmm anyway.. i am all about the anticipation/participation.. and not so much about expectations/presumptions.

fuck how the moods takes ya, ya know?
Exactly this ^. Including the Bbucko squeezing bit. :smile: