good size hanging soft?

under_score

Sexy Member
Media
this convo has prolly been done a million times before...

what would you say is a big size for when hanging soft?

I feel bit small hanging round 5inches.

anyone else?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well like, the thing about being flaccid is that size is so not consistent. It depends on yer body temp and the temp of wherever you are. But yah, I'd totally say 5 flaccid is big. Another thing with flaccidity is that it doesn't really matter. My average flaccid length is like, 4 inches, but I grow to a full 7 when I get horny.

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
5" on soft is big, u've nowt to be ashamed of.

I hang 7.5" on totally flaccid and its awkward, I'd say ur at the perfect size, big but it won't get too much in the way. Be proud of it lol :)

gold1122: Now I fell small at 3". Damn you people that are older then me. :p

gold1122: 14 years old. I'm about 3.5 soft, but I'm lazy and don't want to type. =)

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
between 5-ish and 6 is average for me and i dont see that as anything bad or small, so youve got nothing to worry about, and as for you gold, 3 is about average as far as i know, and considering your age, dont feel bad, even if it stays that way, who really cares? its no big deal (no pun intended) It usually depends on temperature, and even my mood tends to affect things (yes i can be moody despite me seeming hyper half the time), but anyway, nobody should really worry about it at all.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Exactly as I said, yaoi. Many, many, many things affect yer flaccid size. And besides, what really matters is how big you are hard. Notthat it matter much. Yah, I confuse myself too :lol:

jaajaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
under_score I think that the size of your cock sounds very good, from the information that I have read, 9cm (3.5") is the average size of a flacid cock. Yours is above average and grows to a great size (a couple of inches bigger than average), so you have nothing to worry about, be proud of it! ;)

fitandhung

Just Browsing
Media
Hang between 5 - 6 inches sofft here, and agree with surfer boy there are a lot of factors that affecct, e.g. tight underware, cold days etc

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by fitandhung@Jan 18 2005, 11:41 AM
Hang between 5 - 6 inches sofft here, and agree with surfer boy there are a lot of factors that affecct, e.g. tight underware, cold days etc
[post=275339]Quoted post[/post]​

I just got my measure out and I hang at 5.5. Mind you, as with everyone else, after a cold shower it would probably be smaller.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by EnglishMan+Jan 18 2005, 08:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EnglishMan &#064; Jan 18 2005, 08:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fitandhung@Jan 18 2005, 11:41 AM
[post=275339]Quoted post[/post]​

I just got my measure out and I hang at 5.5. Mind you, as with everyone else, after a cold shower it would probably be smaller.
[post=275345]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If you can take a cold shower or endure a cold ocean and still hang low, you are a penis god.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well they is 2 types of guys :

1) The grower
2) The shower

Actually i had a boyfriend who was only 3 " when soft but was over 8" when hard but only 5.5 " around what is u can call a grower.

I&#39;m a shower myself 6" long and 6" around when hard and a little under 8" long and in girth when i&#39;m aroused...

U can&#39;t tell how big a guy is only by seeing him rested

;-)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 18 2005, 10:46 PM
If you can take a cold shower or endure a cold ocean and still hang low, you are a penis god.
[post=275480]Quoted post[/post]​

"If you still stretch the baggiest swimshorts as you breast the chilliest sea;
If as you walk the snowiest street you can still feel him near your knee;
If as you walk out of the shower
He still slaps around with power
—No matter how low the thermostat may be;
If no matter how January pinches
With all his excess inches
He still hangs out of boxers plain to see;
If his head you need to nurse
Since his frostbite is a curse—
The truth, my son, is very plain to me.

If no matter the winter cold
He hangs there just as bold
Looped over the pair of grapefruit at his base:
If in the icy blast
when others are shrinking fast;
He takes new heart and gains in weight apace —

—You are the king of lpsg and the master of the tripod race. And what is more, you have a hose, my son."

[Many apologies to R.K. and any admirers he has on here. An idle few minutes before work.]

Winger: I&#39;d say 5 inches soft is big. I vary from anything from 3 inches if it&#39;s cold or I&#39;ve been doing vigorous (non-sexual&#33;) exercise, though I think that&#39;s to do with the tight underpants I wear for support, to my normal sort of hanging size of just over 4.5 inches :D . My g/f likes the fact that it looks a good size soft and then grows a fair bit up to 7.5 inches hard.

Thing is it doesn&#39;t matter to me how big I am soft, after all all i really use it for when its soft is urinating through, when it&#39;s hard is when it counts (if you think size matters that is). Being hung up on soft size is more about impressing other guys in the locker rooms. After all if your girlfirend knows your 2 incher is going to triple in size to 6 inches or so then she won&#39;t be bothered really but if it was about 5 inches soft or something and didn&#39;t grow much then I&#39;m sure she&#39;d be a bit more miffed. And I couldn&#39;t care less if another guy thinks my dick is small, I know when it&#39;s erect it&#39;s bigger than average and so does my g/f so thats all that matters, she&#39;s the one I use it for. :D

Also I have heard of guys who are like 7 or 8 inches soft actually losing some length when they become erect (probably doesn&#39;t happen to guys on this board though you lucky gits&#33;) as all the length is outside the body when un erect and as the ligament pulls it up some is actually taken back inside the body, about 1/2 an inch to an inch or so.

Peace
W

mao

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I&#39;m normally about 3.5" soft (although I can vary from 2.5" to 4") so I&#39;d say 5" is most definitely big, under_score.

And Spank - 7.5"?&#33; What&#39;s your soft girth like? Even totally soft you&#39;d completely dwarf me when I was fully hard&#33; I know you worry a bit about finding a girl who can take you, but I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll find one (or many&#33;) who will and from what I&#39;ve read from some of the other huge guys on the board (like Donk) you&#39;ll get to love your size and what you can do with it and wouldn&#39;t want any less.

Loved the poem by the way Max :D

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Max+Jan 19 2005, 08:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Max &#064; Jan 19 2005, 08:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jan 18 2005, 10:46 PM
[post=275480]Quoted post[/post]​

"If you still stretch the baggiest swimshorts as you breast the chilliest sea;
If as you walk the snowiest street you can still feel him near your knee;
If as you walk out of the shower
He still slaps around with power
—No matter how low the thermostat may be;
If no matter how January pinches
With all his excess inches
He still hangs out of boxers plain to see;
If his head you need to nurse
Since his frostbite is a curse—
The truth, my son, is very plain to me.

If no matter the winter cold
He hangs there just as bold
Looped over the pair of grapefruit at his base:
If in the icy blast
when others are shrinking fast;
He takes new heart and gains in weight apace —

—You are the king of lpsg and the master of the tripod race. And what is more, you have a hose, my son."

[Many apologies to R.K. and any admirers he has on here. An idle few minutes before work.]
[post=275598]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Max, I love you to death, but I must say I have at leat mixed feelings about the liberties you have taken with my favorite poem of all time. :D

Q: Do you like Kipling?
A: I don&#39;t know. I never kippled&#33;