Good things you have learnt from your EXes!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there any?
What are they?
And are you willing to admit you have been tought by your ex?

D

deleted556573

Yeah...I can now spot a pathological liar from across the room...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When encountering something I want that seems out of reach, I do not say, "I can't have that." Instead, I ask, "How can I get that?!" I learned to approach life that way from an ex. Oddly, that approach has made me very happy, and I have done and obtained things which would otherwise have been impossible (A 4.0GPA, for example.) He, on the other hand is miserable, jaded, and just the other day declared something I thought didn't seem too hard for him to do would just be impossible. He is a man without dreams, and without drive. It's almost as if he gave it all to me.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sex is important in a relationship.
That sexual compatibility is important in a relationship.
That putting off sex til later into a relationship is a big mistake.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That when her girlfriend say that she's a lesbian, trust that even though she let's you get to go home and sleep in the same bed as her.
(not exactly an ex- but anyways)

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be clear and honest about what you want.
Treat each other as though you are on the same team, fighting for the same things.
Take a breath before saying anything that may be hurtfull. If you still feel compelled to express that view, say it in a way that is as nice as possible (but honest).
Have sex at least 3 days a week (and more if possible).
Never be mean.

Reactions: teninchman

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you see potential in someone, smetimes that makes them see it in themselves, which can be a good thing. Beware that instead of actually fulfilling that potential, they might just pretend to be who you hoped they'd become. In the end, you'll both be disappointed if that happens. Experience with an ex taught me that, not the ex himself.

User189885

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't marry a woman who the identical twin of a lesbian, is more religious than you, and who's sex drive doesn't sych up to yours. (...and a tv in the bedroom is a bad idea).

Yes... TV in the room IS a bad idea... I second that... no books or other electronics either... except an alarm clock...

I learned to follow my heart... and to accept every invitation... you never know who you will meet !!!