Good things you have learnt from your EXes!

D

deleted627832

That if someone tell you that the marriage is 50/50. you only getting 50% from them.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How to kiss, how to fuck, how to put a condom on, how to find the clit, the basics of anal sex, what to look for in a partner, the importance and ways of making my partner feel comfortable, how to argue, what to argue about, ways to meet people, etc. Frankly too much to mention.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Respect your partner....and you will receive respect in return.

Never let the sun go down on a disagreement without making up...even if you have to eat crow...it will all even out.

At least be good friends in front of the children....never let the children see you angry at each other....but never lie to the children.

As a husband or partner...never say "I'm too tired" to help do household chores or to have sex...for you do not know if they are just as tired. Be available for each other!

If you part....try to part as friends.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fucked my ex once, after our divorce. She needed some money so I told her she could fuck for it. It was a lot better that way, treating her as just a pussy I'd paid for, than when I was trying to "make love" to her.

I have talked with other guys who have gone back and fucked their ex-wives because she was just the easiest cunt around. If only we had known to treat them as the cunts they really are, the fucking would have been better then!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fucked my ex once, after our divorce. She needed some money so I told her she could fuck for it. It was a lot better that way, treating her as just a pussy I'd paid for, than when I was trying to "make love" to her.

I have talked with other guys who have gone back and fucked their ex-wives because she was just the easiest cunt around. If only we had known to treat them as the cunts they really are, the fucking would have been better then!
Wow, I`m so happy I`m not your ex!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been divorced but I certainly have ex-girlfriends.

What did they teach me? Well, collectively they taught me how to eat pussy and properly fuck a woman. They also taught me what works great for one may not work worth shit on the next one.

A couple of them taught me how much it hurts when someone cheats on you. Also, that after a certain point, even great sex is sometimes not worth the frustration that comes with it.

They also taught me that at some level pussy is pussy. If you keep looking around for something better, or at least newer, you may wind up fucking up a pretty good thing.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That you don't have to like everyone. She showed me that it is way more important to just make sure you have a few very important people in your life. I will I could tell her that but we don't talk anymore.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my parents suck balls at parenting, so i don't expect happy families from anyone else. but you can disown people in a mature and reasonable way.

Well i guess i should say obviously not everyones gonna have the super awesome parents and all, but like u said they dont have to treat them like crap, they can just not make a big deal out of it.

I think we all learn something from our parents, either they're great parents or they're not, and if they're not I think we can learn what they did wrong and how to do it better/right. Its human nature to improve on what we see, at least in my opinion.

I miss Jane's pictures, I mean dolfettes pictures

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't try to change your partner to the way you want them. Accept and love them the way they are. Only they can change themselves.

This is fundamental. Certainly one of my several partners tried to change me, which was a big mistake by him. I didn't try to change any of them, although perhaps I could have and should have had more influence with the last one, which would have made the last six months for us, and his relationships with others since, go better.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never trusts a man who disrespects his mother.
never trust a man who rants about his exes.

I disagree with the first one. If there are good reasons to disrespect his mother, then that shows he is reality-based, if not very forgiving. Americans' default position is to put their mothers up on pedestals and have mixed or negative feelings about their fathers unless he's superdad; it's practically an ideology. But there are A LOT of lousy mothers out there.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree with the first one. If there are good reasons to disrespect his mother, then that shows he is reality-based, if not very forgiving. Americans' default position is to put their mothers up on pedestals and have mixed or negative feelings about their fathers unless he's superdad; it's practically an ideology. But there are A LOT of lousy mothers out there.
yes, there are crappy mothers. as i already said, i have one.
there's a mature way of coping with crappy parents and there's a childish, bitter, petulant way of coping.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always believe what a man tells you up front. When he tells you he doesn't want a girlfriend/wife at the beginning of a relationship- he means it. Just because he gets all caught up in the awesome sex and how wonderful you are, ultimately, he never wanted a girlfriend/wife and he's going to find some way to kill the relationship. And guess who gets left with the broken heart?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
take the time to get their pussys real hot and juiced up... take time and not push in to fast and hard.......make sure they get off first.....