Good Time (MF and MM)

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
I fumbled behind me, trying to get the key into the lock. With my other hand I was running my fingers through Rachel’s hair as we kissed passionately, my tongue in her mouth, hers in mine, her body pressed so close to mine. We burst through the door as I finally managed to get it open. Our lips parted, as we broke apart, slowly closing the door, and sneaking to my bedroom. My roommates would be in bed as it was one in the morning and I didn’t want to wake them. I closed my bedroom door behind Rachel. As I turned around she was already slipping off her shoes and starting to undo her top. I just stood and watched as she slowly undid each button, finally slipping off her top. Her breasts were perfect in every way, sitting nice and perky in her lace bra, creating quite a sight. I quickly slipped my shirt over my head, ready to get started. She stepped forward and ran her hands down my chest, over my well-defined pecs and abs. She bent slightly and kissed each nipple. Her lips moist and delicate caused my nipples to harden as I grew more horny.

She stepped back and took off her pants, I did the same. I was standing there in my boxerbriefs, my cock becoming more visible as I watched her slip off her bra, her breasts just waiting to be released. I could feel my heart beat quicken as my body prepared me for the excitement to come. As her skimpy underwear came off my cock hardened in the tight cotton so, without hesitation, I pulled them off exposing me to Rachel. She stepped quickly toward me kissing me passionately like outside the door but this time both my hands were running through her hair and our bodies were naked, nothing dividing us.

We fell back onto the bed, our lips never parting, and her hand slid down my body until she reached shortly trimmed pubes. Running her longs nails through it eventually touching the base of my shaft. I loved the feeling and kissed her extra hard as she began to rub her hand up and down the length of my now fully erect cock. Her breasts felt so good pressed against my chest, I loved the feeling of her nipples as they rubbed against my body. I swiftly rolled her over and positioned myself on top of her. I ran my hand down her thigh, reaching her vagina. I gently nudged two fingers in, checking how moist she was. She was ready for my cock. I moved closer and guided my cock to her opening. My throbbing head dripped with precum gently pressed against her clitoris. I pushed slightly and I could feel her stretch to accommodate my width. She moaned loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I pushed even more, with every little bit further I went her moaning got louder and louder. Eventually all of my cock was inside of her and I began to thrust. I began slow but as the heat began to rise I moved faster and faster, adding my moans to hers. I could feel myself beginning to orgasm after a period of time. As the feeling grew stronger I began to groan until eventually I shot my load of cum inside of her with one final, loud grunt and moan.

I collapsed on top of her, my body glistening with sweat, I gently rocked my hips back and forth as the last drops of cum left my cock. Rachel finished off with one last muffled moan. I pulled my cock out. “Thanks Jason” Rachel said, I just smiled in reply. She turned on her side pulling my arm with her. I snuggled up close, my softening dick against her luscious ass, my chest against her back, and my arm wrapped around her body, hand firmly on her breast. Rachel soon fell asleep but I was to excited so I gently slid off the bed and grabbed my dressing gown wrapping around my body, covering my still slightly swollen cock.

I walked to the kitchen to get a drink, thirsty after all that work. I flicked on the light and was shocked to see Dan sitting there sipping a glass of juice. “Sorry” I whispered. He was wearing a pair of long pyjama pants and a singlet, which looked nice on his muscular body.

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
“That’s alright, I was awake anyway” He replied smiling. Suddenly I realised he was awake. He was a light sleeper, even if he wasn’t it would be a miracle if he slept through the noise we made. I blushed slightly, although kind of excited that my roommate had heard me having, and giving, a really good time. I grabbed some juice for myself and sat down next to him. “Ummm…you’re kind of exposed” he said pointing down at my crotch. I looked down and my red dick was hanging out of the robe for everyone to see.

“Don’t worry, I want to see it” said Shaun as he sauntered into the kitchen wide awake. I didn’t know what to say. Shaun took a look, not trying to hide it. “Wow, you certainly gave it a work out, I bet Rachel had a good time. Who am I kidding, I know Rachel had a good time, I heard it.” I saw him non-discreetly push his cock down in the loose boxers he was wearing, in fact that was all he was wearing. I was slightly turned on, and everyone could see it, as my cock, exposed, slowly began to grow. I noticed a bulge in Dan’s pants as well, and soon in Shaun’s. I didn’t know why but I didn’t feel like going back to Rachel, I just wanted to stay out here with my roommates. I grabbed Shaun and pulled him closer. Then quickly pulled down his boxers a bit so that his cock was exposed, semi-erect it sat nice and plump against his balls. I shrugged off my gown as Shaun pulled the boxers fully off and Dan removed his t-shirt and pants.

We all stood there naked, not knowing what to do. Then I put one hand on Shaun’s shoulder and the other on Dan’s and pulled them towards me, our muscular bodies touched, our now fully erect cocks rubbed together. I put one hand down and ran it along Dan’s chest and down his smooth crotch to his cock, I rubbed my hand up and down his length, loving the warmth from his throbbing member. Dan’s hand moved to Shaun’s cock and he started to do the same to his thick uncut cock. Shaun, inturn, moved his hand down to my crotch and placed his hand firmly on my shaft and ran his hand up and down. We stood there for a while rubbing each other’s cocks, absolutely loving it. “Hang on I need some lube” I said. Dan quickly got on his knees and wrapped his wet mouth around my cock spitting on it and making it nice and moist.

“That good enough?” he said smiling.

“Sure is. You need some?” I said. Not waiting for a response I quickly returned the favour, while I was down there I quickly lubed up Shaun, even though he probably didn’t need. We reformed into our group, hands on each others cocks. We kept rubbing and rubbing until eventually, moaning, Shaun blew his load. His cum flew from his sloppy cock onto Dan’s chest. I quickly wiped it off and used it as an extra lubricant to jerk him off. Shaun his full concentration on my cock now managed to get me to blow my load. I got one good spurt out, landing neatly on Shaun’s arm. The rest dribbled out onto Shaun’s hand. Finally after another second of jerking Dan came, his cum fly from his cock into my trimmed pubic hair.

We moved quietly to the couch in the living room and sat down. “God that felt good” Said Dan. Neither Shaun nor I said anything, Dan already new how we felt. We all leaned back, our muscular bodies on display. Our legs were spread slightly our swollen cocks hanging between our thighs. Some cum still dripped from Dan’s onto the couch. I didn’t care, I had had such a good night.