good vdl/vpl pants/shorts?

D_Carman Denominator

Just Browsing
Media
does anyone know of any good pants or shorts that show a good vdl/vpl?

i'm trying to buy some that really show it off, without making it seem like i'm really trying. for example, i know spandex pants would show well, but who wears spandex pants?!? haha. thanks.

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know thats what i was thinking too like good vpl pants that i can wear boxers and it still shows vpl.

Reactions: sdbg

jeans that have buttons in the front work really well. It'll grab some attention and if you position yourself in your pants right you'll really show!!!
just sayin!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey jj81:

Here are some ideas for you to get you going.

Spandex is too in your face if you're not working out. Wear it any other time than workouts, and it's obvious that your trying to show off. Then people think that you're a perv.

I like athletic wear - mesh gym shorts, microfiber gym shorts, and track pants. Sweat pants can be okay too, but track pants are better. Champion is my favorite brand. Get the right size, not too baggy. Flaunt your body and be proud of your masculinity. If you freeball or wear boxers, your penis outline will show. I wear gym shorts or track pants any time that I'm not at work. They feel great and look hot. Love looking at the other guys in the gym wearing them, too. www.championusa.com

I'm not a big fan of denim, but love Levis 505 corduroy jeans. They look really hot with your dick pointing down your leg. Cords show it much better than denim. You can get Levis 505 cords at: www.rmconnection.com

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its kind of a country thing but I have a couple of pairs of Carhartt jeans and carpenter shorts that really grab my junk. Buy them a bit snug and your stuff will look and feel great.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From what I have seen in my 10+ years of flying...ya can't go wrong with a good pair of khakis..even wearing boxers you can see pretty much everything...champion shorts are awesome..linen pants/shorts are also very casual as well as revealing...hope this helps!...oh..and freeball..your flight crew will be appreciative :)