Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys, i know this may come across a little desperate but at the moment i am desperate :(

i need a way to make some cash on the side, currently im working like 8 hours a day 6 days a week and im just not being paid enough, theres no chance of promotion or a raise so thats out of the question. im open to any suggestion so say what you think as long as its not rude, thanks and if you wanna know anything just ask :)

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The economy is tough everywhere. It sucks. The only definite way is a second job, but that sucks almost as much. I'm not sure what it's like in the UK, but possibly like a waiter during the evening meal shift might be an option? Home based buisinesses can be profitable, but take time.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
men will pay money to suck your big dick. :D lol

Unfortunately, thats probably one of the easier "2nd jobs" to find these days.

Trim your expenses as much as is possible to try and take some of the pressure off. Think outside the box, try something you may not necesarily apply for under other circumstances, and stay positive.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you've got a good body and a big dick, you could charge people to see you jerk off or have sex online. A lot of young resourceful girls and guys are doing that presently. I've noticed it's happening somewhat on cam4 as well as other sites. Good luck

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey thanks for all the replies guy :)

i dont really want to prostitute myself, im really not that desperate but thanks for the suggestion non the less.

i have been looking into bar work and such so i think ill keep at that and see how it pans out, although it would have to be an evening job so i think cleaning is out.

expenses have all been trimmed, dont go out on the weekends, dont spend on non essential things, dunno what else i can do as far as that goes...?

for me to sell stuff on amazon and eBay i actually have to have stuff to sell....

as for having people pay to watch me online, i have actually looked into it but my body isnt the best and my cock, well you can see for youself...

thanks again guys and keep it coming :)

breeze

Experimental Member
Media
It's hit or miss. And you have to know what you're doing. And its a gig that may be saturated. But i know of and have heard of people who have made a living going to flea markets and garage sales and then turning around and reselling the stuff they got there on ebay. It would help if you know collectibles. An amazing spiderman 1 lists for 50,000 in overstreet in nm. This stuff is around. Its not easy - few things are.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could clean office buildings, which is always done in the evening so you'd still have your mornings/afternoons to do whatever else.

You could also try doing some construction. Hard work, but great money.