Goodbye, cruel world!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I'm not committing suicide, or even leaving (for very long). I'm just moving yet again, and I'll probably be offline for a week or so. Keep the homefires burning, and I'll try to check in a few times before the election. In case anyone hasn't said it yet- vote early and vote often!:biggrin1:

Love you guys,

Jana

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some day I'll figure why people always seem to move away when I arrive in town.

hope the move goes well for you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, I'm not committing suicide, or even leaving (for very long). I'm just moving yet again, and I'll probably be offline for a week or so. Keep the homefires burning, and I'll try to check in a few times before the election. In case anyone hasn't said it yet- vote early and vote often!:biggrin1:

Love you guys,

Jana
Love you too, you cunt-breathing dragon! Call me if you get the urge... you have my number. Best of luck in the move. We discussed your upcoming situation in several of our phone conversations... I hope it goes well. Remember, I am here for you.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Love you guys,

Jana

Good luck with the moving, Jana. It is a pain in the ass to re organize everything, but worth it in the end.:smile:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
best of luck on the move, I moved into this house 10 years ago, ground hog day of all days, it was 20 below zero on moving day, I was soooo glad when it was done and over with, I sure as hell will never move in the winter ever again, my next move will be either in the spring or summer.

hope all goes well on your move madame.

and don't worry, come Tuesday this kid will be voting before going to work.

Love you guys,

Jana

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Love you guys,

Jana

I thought this was going to be a Pink Floyd thread, Ho hum! Moving again? The masochistic streak must be strong in you, grasshopper.

Don't lose (or break) anything valuable.:biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Love you guys,

Jana

If I help you move can I have a fab new outfit instead of beer and pizza?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Love you guys,

Jana

Cool I love to move to new places....the problem is to carry the boxes if there are many...:rolleyes:

If I was near you would for sure help and its good time to sort things out and throu junk and superfulous away...:biggrin1: Yeh Jana..hope you move light!:wink:

Kisses and see you soon...and wish the best in the new place!