Goodbye for now

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am posting this thread to say goodbye, and because I don't think some people understand just how DAUNTING the LPSG forums can be to new members.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Coming here as a new member was quite confusing at first. There seemed to be an hierarchy of members, and it took me ages to figure out the "nobility" of LPSG -- who was who.

I was initially thrilled to find some people who talk about things that I was interested in (and had very little opportunity to talk about, given my background and particular situation in life).

But in my over-enthusiasm, I spoke too much. The existing members all knew each other and were busy tinkling on each other, and I must have seemed like an annoying mosquito with my, HEY! Listen to ME! I'm here too!

I can't tell you the number of stupid posts I made. I thoroughly annoyed some people, including but not limited to Snoozan, NJQT, and some other people I won't name. I still annoy them sometimes.

Some of the responses I got literally had me in tears. And it still happens: Just this morning I had one.

I've had people tell me to toughen up. I even had someone tell me that I shouldn't bother getting out of bed if I can't "take it".

- - - -

But I guess that's what breaks my heart: I finally learned the ropes, I finally became one of those "known" people... but the community I worked so hard to understand and join is now busy saying how sucky it all is.... and guess what...

By extension, I'm part of that "suckiness."

Don't tell me to toughen up. Don't tell me I'm overreacting. I am who I am.

I have bad stuff happening in my life right now, and I don't need more negativity. I can only take just so much negativity, so I guess (unnamed) is right. I shall just have to crawl back into bed.

So goodbye for now.

I might be back if/when life is better.

- - - - -

Quick aside: From a newbie's viewpoint, the best LPSG member was Pecker, because he never judged, he never put anyone down, he always said hello to new people, and he always had something funny to say. (I never got the chance to say it, but you're fantastic, Pecker. I'm your #1 fan.)

from this newbie's point of view, you were the best member because you supplied the boners.

goodnight sweet princess, we hardly knew ye

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were annoying people? When? I remember people disagreeing with you. That happens. Are people saying that some of the site sucks? Sure. That's because some of it sucks. As to whether or not that hurts your feelings, perhaps you need to learn what applies to you, and what does not. If you want to go, I hope you find something fun and interesting to fill the time. If you decide to stay, that would be awesome.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh sweet heart I have always found you to be kind, balanced and even handed. Your wit has had me in stiches. I will miss your compassion and your well timed posts have broken the dead lock and tension in many a thread.
Rember there is a saying that says -Counsel a wise man and he will thank you, Counsel a fool and he will hate you.
I wish you rest and peace for your soul sweet heart.
Be gentle and kind to yourself.
My thoughts and wishes are with you.
Dragonfly

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This news honestly breaks my heart milf. You are one of the people I truly love around here. All I ask is that you do keep in touch, drop me an e-mail or messenger contact so I can stay in touch with you at.

Much love babe.