Goodbye from Tonnie

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Relentless Original, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    I was saddened to hear from Tonnie lately via email. As people are probably aware he was banned a bit back, however;Tonnie is in poor health with not long to live. He is 32 years old.

Tonnie has not asked me to do this but he feels bad that he did not say goodbye to his pals and people that he liked, personally, i liked him, he was a good mate and was fun.

He feels better that he was banned from LPSG as he was concerned and worried about his family stumbling across his posts/history etc, although they knew of his sexuality, as he says it is different reading it too.

So To all Tonnies Mates, as he writes himself.

I quess this is it my friend, thank you again for your kindness, I wish you
    'good health', good luck, a long happy life, and all the best in the persuit of love and happines. God Bless and good-bye.

Your friend Tonnie

Goodbye Tonnie, God bless you.

2. accemb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Such sad news. God Bless him.

3. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm speechless... I feel really sad...

4. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awww, no! I'd only just got to know him. Seemed like a genuinely lovely bloke.

Please send our best wishes and regards to him.

5. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

Sad news, he is such a nice guy.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, god, T, this hurts my heart in a place you can only imagine. Although I do not know him, my deepest thoughts are with him and I wish him peace.

7. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    He and I corresponded via email for a while now. I got a similar email, but he took the time to write one to me directly. He told me he got himself banned intentionally. He had no genuine reason to get banned other than to no longer have a profile to manage.

He's a very genuine guy and doesn't deserve his illness.
    Very sad.

8. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I re-read the last email he sent me and I noticed a line asking that I share the information, if you can forgive the length, I posted the entire email as it is quite descriptive:

Hey Joe,
    I am getting ready to fly home to Denmark, when I said I was sick, I really meant it. About six weeks ago I was out on my daily run along the beach and I pulled up with what I thought was a pulled or torn muscle. I put up with the discomfort for a few days and then went to the doctor, she also thought as I did and prescribed some anti-inflamatory meds, after a few days it was worse so I went back and had bloods taken ect. She sent me to an oncologist and after numerous tests, C.T scans ectera, what I thought to be a pulled or torn muscle is in fact cancer, terminal cancer. I have it in the pancreas, lungs, stomach, liver, even my left hip bone, so Joe, I am well and truely screwed my handsome friend. I have never smoked once in my 32 years, hardly drink, healthy eater, and I have always been fit, and never ever taken drugs, so go figure, must be just throw of the dice, and my throw was shit. I have had about 16 days to get this right in my head, I have accepted it, don't for one minute feel sorry for myself, or think ''why me'' why not me, cause I sure as hell would'nt wish this on another living sole, of that I am certain. As far as treatment goes, only for pain releif, the doc's ect have been great, they have laid everything out in front of me and have been up-front and honest with me all the way, so I am grateful for that, I asked if they thought how long I might hope to have, thinking a year or so, six month's, but they point blank said they think, if I am ''lucky'' I may have 2-3 months, but in reality they think week's, and not too many at that. Being told that to your face, hammers it home well and truely.
    If there was one inkling of doubt in my mind, the past three days have covinced me 100% that what they have told me is true, I am pissing blood all the time, and have been coughing up blood and gunk as well (SORRY ABOUT THAT) One of my sisters has come over to fly home with me, she is the only one of my family who knows as yet. I am not looking forward to telling my 80 year old mother and my brothers/sisters that their youngest son and brother is dying. which leads me to my getting BANNED from LPSG, I read all their RULE'S ect and when I saw that all your details ect stay on there, I came up with a solution to get myself a permanent ban, their rule's state that you can only have one ID user, so I created ''another'' one KNOWING full well it would result in getting me banned. I was starting to panic, as it was quite a few day's before they picked it up, but they got there in the end, and I acheived what I'd set out to do. So in the end I am happy, I just pray the ban stays in place definate. If you are wondering ''WHY'' Joe, it's simple, having your brother's/sister's and nephew's/niece's and family ''knowing and accepting'' that you are gay is one thing, but having them stumble across a site like LPSG and seeing me plastered all over there is something I never ever want them to have to go through. Surely you can understand that my friend, can't you. They don't need to go through shit like that. Will you put the members of LPSG straight for me man, tell them I was'nt trying to be a smart-arse, by making up another user ID, I did it solely to get myself banned. That is the god-honest truth ok. and HOPEFULLY it has worked. I am sorry I never got to say ''THANKYOU and GOOD-BYE'' to all the ones I wanted to, but I trust they understand that time is against me.

We fly out in about five hour's time Joe, so I had better get going, will be in touch my handsome friend, PLEASE Joe, those photos I sent you of me, ALL OF THEM, please let you be the only one who ever see's them, I wanted you to have them as I felt in a round-a-bout way it gave US a connection. OK 'ja.

BE GOOD, BE HEALTHY, HAVE FUN, BE HAPPY, PLAY SAFE SWEET-MAN GOD BLESS (Tonnie)

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tonnie sweet soul, done, done, and on to the next one... may your road always be in the light of benevolence as you have shown it to us here. :grouphug:

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I am truly sorry for his health issues. However I can't help but think that some of his correspondence was meant to be personal and not shared. If anyone talks or e-mails with him please let him know he is in my thoughts.

11. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that one is a bitch, my mom has battled breast and is now dealing with lung cancer after a clean bill 6 months ago. my heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

12. luka82

Gold Member

I am heartbroken.
    He is such a sweetheart! One of the people who can always suprise you with a wonderful PM, and say the lovliest things that can make your day!
    Tonnie, God bless you!

13. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I didn't know him here, but I am very saddened to hear about his illness.

14. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    That is really a bummer. I have lost two BFs to cancer. Both in their 40s and the last one in August 2010 (Brain cancer). It's a very pernicious disease/illness and extremely hard for those left behind.

15. zaragoza

Gold Member

I didn't get to meet him,but he sounds lovely and i am truly and deeply sorry.

16. the nameless375

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He is a really close friend of mine. He asked me to tell a very select few people thanks and goodbye. I know he didn't want it to be seen by everybody on the site. It makes me very upset that the e-mail has been posted in its entirety for everyone and their mother to see.

17. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    My apologies Korndog, i only posted the last bit of his e-mail, the other more detailed message i received i purposly did not reveal, i did also tell Tonnie that i was putting a thread for him. I apologise if i offended people, it most certainly was not my intention.

18. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not to much people enter in this section, tho...

Well now that I really know whats going on, my heart broke into pieces! I feel very bad; I just hope that he finds peace & I wish for the best to his fam and friends... :frown1:

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I don't believe he means you, Tardis - he means the really detailed email published by another user.

I have requested that the mods look into editing the detail out of that as I think it is unlikely Tonnie wanted the whole thing made public.

FWIW, I didn't know Tonnie at all - it's clear his situation sucks. I wish him peace, in this life and in whatever is to come.

20. nudeyorker

Gold Member

The moderating team have removed the detailed e-mail from view to discuss and assess the situation.

#20 nudeyorker, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.