Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...or just lots and lots of attention.

I just tend to think someone who would do this is lonely and a bit of a fantasist - they need to get out more and realise the negative impact they're having on ppl.

To be honest, joll, if someone requires THAT much attention, they have a mental health issue. That isn't normal or healthy.

I would if I could. The mods know what I know and they choose that Tonnie was a hoax. Mattii is an idiot... but he was unable to reach Tonnie threw any other means in his mind...so he posted here..again. I'm not allowed to post any further messages from Tonnie...so I won't.

Who said that Mattii posted here "again"? Tonnie admitted that the first creation of "Mattii" was himself. Right? He specifically said he created a second account to get banned. So Mattii, until now, has never actually been a member of this site - assuming Mattii even exists.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Max...I am not angry with anyone. I can not go into a lot of detail now but when I can I will.

Mattii was also IFNOT4YOU and was trying to help Tonnie get banned. Seems to me that that's what friends do for eachother.... In Tonnie's mind it was the only true way of getting all of his personal and private items deleted. It was wrong of him to do... he knew that.... and even mentioned it in the email I posted for him.

Mattii... not being a long time member probably didn't understand the terms of service and broke several rules as many newbies do. AND if having many posts after joining is reason for banning....well...look at my track record. I have NO posts worth merit and had over a 1K in my first month. So... that point is moot.

Why are you people fixated on the fact that his lung tumors shrunk so miraculously? That happens all the time.... If I only had a few months to live and there was no hope of recovery... I wouldn't go through hopeless treatment either and I sure as hell would do what ever I wanted. Even travel.

If having the same IP as another member is cause for being banned...then I can think of quite a few LPSG members who are breaking that rule. Should I mention names?

Now....would anyone like Mattii's real name? I got that too.

Please understand this... I am trying to protect someone...but it's not Tonnie and when I can tell what I know...I will.

Two people on the same IP isn't bannable. On person on two accounts is, and Tonnie admitted that he did that. My question, and I'm asking this as a concerned acquaintance and not in an attempt to argue - how do you actually "KNOW" any of this? You can get phone calls, emails, snail mail, all that stuff - but at the end of the day, none of that is proof.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two people on the same IP isn't bannable. On person on two accounts is, and Tonnie admitted that he did that. My question, and I'm asking this as a concerned acquaintance and not in an attempt to argue - how do you actually "KNOW" any of this? You can get phone calls, emails, snail mail, all that stuff - but at the end of the day, none of that is proof.
True enough.... just as in posting a pic of a body part and a sign with lpsg.com isn't proof that anyone is real either.

And Meg... if it isn't...then it shouldn't have been stated as part of the reason.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
True enough.... just as in posting a pic of a body part and a sign with lpsg.com isn't proof that anyone is real either.

Hi Molotovmuffin, I want to be as sensitive as possible because I understand that currently you're feeling quite emotionally invested in this situation and believe me when I say that I sympathise with you and have no other purpose in asking you questions other than to try to get to the truth (as you understand it) of what is going on here.

So far we have strong evidence, including Tonnie's own admissions that Mattii and Tonnie were in fact the same person. And in order to get banned all Tonnie would have had to do was create and use multiple accounts himself rather than get his flatmate to create one and pretend to be Tonnie instead.

In fact this supposed Mattii only complicated what would otherwise have been a perfectly simple process.

So what I'm asking you is why do you think Tonnie thought that the best way to get banned was to have his flatmate start an account and then the two pretend to be the same person rather than simply creating two accounts himself and using them simultaneously?

I mean there was no guarantee that the Moderating Team's vigilance would be sufficient to discover this complicated pretence, or even that it would not be discovered that Mattii was in fact a totally other person meaning that Tonnie had not created and used multiple accounts making it more unlikely that we would ban him on that basis or at all. Considering Tonnie and Mattii used the site ostensibly as two separate people and Tonnie even went so far as to address Mattii as a separate person why should we believe that Tonnie intended for us to think that he and Mattii were one in the same in order to get himself banned?

Given that he could simply have requested account closure aren't all the variables involved in the plan you're convinced took place rather extraordinary?

Isn't it just more likely, given that it happens all the time, that Tonnie created multiple accounts himself, that this was then uncovered by the Moderating Team as a simple case of multiple account usage, and that Tonnies reaction to being banned for having used multiple accounts was to invent this supposed flatmate and much of the rest of the story we have all been presented with as a way of continuing to have a presence on a site which he might have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with? It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened and doubtless it wont be the last.

Again let me be clear, I ask these questions because there are so many unclear and frankly contradictory indications in this situation that I'm genuinely concerned to get to the truth and I'm fully prepared to be proven wrong in my suspicions if everything Tonnie et al have told us is true. In which case I would offer my abject apologies to his friends and family and my sincere condolences too.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hilaire,
I am sorry. I have no clue to the answers you seek. I am not Tonnie and have no way of knowing what was in his mind. All I know, I have put out for the forum in general to read...other than what I am trying not to share at the moment...which Nudeyorker and JF both know what I'm talking about. I assume the rest of the mods and admins do as well.
People do the stupidest things for good reason... mattii could have changed his IP address simply by rebooting his modem.... he didn't...

Sometimes you just have to take it on faith that people are who they say they are....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
hilaire,
I am sorry. I have no clue to the answers you seek. I am not Tonnie and have no way of knowing what was in his mind. All I know, I have put out for the forum in general to read...other than what I am trying not to share at the moment...which Nudeyorker and JF both know what I'm talking about. I assume the rest of the mods and admins do as well.
People do the stupidest things for good reason... mattii could have changed his IP address simply by rebooting his modem.... he didn't...

Sometimes you just have to take it on faith that people are who they say they are....

OK I understand what you're saying. However that kind of faith isn't a luxury the Moderating Team have in this situation. Given the amount of inconsistencies in the information provided to us and considering the total lack of verifiable independent corroboration of that information and further considering that what we can verify either contradicts the information we can't verify or at least draws it into question it would be deeply remiss of the team to accept everything on face value.

I suspect that the membership would hold us to account, and rightly so, if we did accept these claims on faith in spite of all the inconsistencies and lack of real evidence and it turned out that the whole thing was a hoax. I'm sure you can understand our caution on this one right?

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
hilaire,

I feel so sorry for everyone who is deeply involved in this - including myself. I am much better today, but I believe that I wasn't given the whole story from Tonnie, no matter what I was told, and no matter how much I want to believe it all.

As you all know, I never knew Tonnie before he sent me a visitor message in August, complimenting my gallery. I then thanked him and that was that (thought he was very charming). From thereon, I never gave much more thought to him, other than the post in which he wrote about his love affair with a much-older priest that he had had from the ages of 15-26. That got my attention.

Well, a few weeks ago, I read the "Goodbye Tonnie" thread, and because I am such a sensitive and heartfelt person, I felt compelled to reach him by email and give him support, even though I was complete stranger. And Tonnie seemed to really like it, and and we exchanged around 13 emails in the past three weeks.

His emails to me always appeared more than sincere and genuine -- it was as if I was living right next to him, verifying it all firsthand. And what Tonnie told others on here is what he always told me, so I was never able to catch him in a lie that way (not that I was trying to). I would cry almost daily for the last few weeks because the stress I put myself when I reached out to him. I would send him info about alternative cancer treatments, to which he showed very little interest. Seemingly, it was because he was so far along with the disease that he just didn't want bothered with any treatments; he just wanted to live the rest of his days in peace and without medication. So, I dropped it.

Our emails were mainly of a sexual nature: I let Tonnie believe that I was totally gay like him, even though I don't identify as gay (which is not the issue here). I figured that I would play the fantasy to do anything to make him feel happy. He'd ask for pics of me and I'd send them, tell him to fun "wristing-off" (his famous word).

There was some talk about his large family and a few details about his life, but it was kept to pretty much to a minimum. (His dad died a few years and the other "gay" brother died in a car wreck in Germany a while back.) I know there was some issues with his brothers about being gay, for sure, even though he bragged about how the Danes are so accepting. Also, Tonnie felt "socially retarded", as he pretty much confessed to me (says he only ever slept with 7 guys in his life, and his long love affair with the priest). But, again, most of what he told me was shared on the forum. Again, no lies whatsoever.

All that said, there were a few things in his emails to me that just didn't make much sense to me. It may have been that he was lying to me because he wanted to believe that he could still run 4 miles a day with no trouble breathing, despite his advanced lung cancer, and that he could masturbate and ejaculate multiple times a day, like he used to. Tonnie would also tell me constantly how wonderful he felt and that he had "no" symptoms at all. That, though, does not match up with what he told everyone at the beginning (constant bleeding while urinating and the coughing up blood from the lung cancer). And the groin/leg pain that led him to get diagnosed with cancer all the sudden stopped when he went running all the time in Germany these past few weeks? And also how does one get referred to an oncologist for a constant leg/groin pain with no cancer diagnosis made prior? You normally get diagnosed with cancer, and then you're referred to an oncologist. And the "Mattie" thing has me quite confused, but...

I think we all need to realize is that sometimes we just can't fully know someone online, no matter how much we are convinced we really know him or her. People can be so sweet and sincere behind the screen, and then in real life, we find out that they are anything but who they said they were. No, I'm not saying Tonnie was not the man he claimed to be, but we always have to be a bit cautious when things take place online. Yes, there were some "funny" inconsistencies throughout our three weeks, but I felt he was telling me the truth, for the most part. Did I get all the truth? I'm afraid not. Was I lied to? Probably a little. Will I ever know the whole truth. No. But it doesn't really matter anymore. It's time to let this go.

Tonnie, be at peace wherever you are.

Goodbye

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
After reading the post's of people on here;I would ask the moderators to please close this thread.

Tonnie NEVER asked me to start this thread, i did it myself to explain why he did what he did when he was banned and to say goodbye to his friends.

People have all different opinions on what is true and what is not true, what fits and what does not fit etc, Personally, seeing as I started the thread and do take responsibility I would like it closed.

Tonnie was my friend and I respect that, I enjoyed his posts and his e-mails and the kindness that he showed. Whether you all believe it or not that is entirely up to you.

Like i posted in my original post

Goodbye Tonnie, Peace be with you now.

Mod team, Please can this thread be closed?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We will close the thread in time. I know you started this thread in an attempt to sort of "clear" Tonnie's name, and this doesn't seem to be headed in the direction you were intending. But, having said that, if Tonnie IS in fact attempting to dupe the entirety of our membership with lies and deceit, it's something we have a right to discuss and do what we can to clarify as much as we can.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
We will close the thread in time. I know you started this thread in an attempt to sort of "clear" Tonnie's name, and this doesn't seem to be headed in the direction you were intending. But, having said that, if Tonnie IS in fact attempting to dupe the entirety of our membership with lies and deceit, it's something we have a right to discuss and do what we can to clarify as much as we can.

Actually,for your information, I started the thread to tell people about Tonnie, what he did and to say Goodbye to his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.