Goodbye Lpsg! Over and OUT!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by sweatyblackballs, Dec 25, 2007.

1. sweatyblackballs

sweatyblackballs New Member

Hey People and Peoplettes,

I have made the decision to leave this site and I'll let you all know why. Pictures gone. Pity I can't delete my threads ... Oh well!

I have never been bullied in my real life and that is not about to happen on the internet. Hell NAH! I joined this site, maybe around June this year and began posting regularly within the past month maybe month-and-a-half therefore I am a certainly a relatively new member. For the most part I enjoyed it here. The topics were fascinating. The threads were provoking and this became a refuge and a place to express certain things I had never spoken about openly before. Osiris, SpoiledPrincess, Uncut, Monster, Blackkid and Badboybryce are just some of the names who were wonderful, understanding and welcoming. AlteredEgo provided stimulating debate, where we disagreed and at times agreed wonderfully.

I have never been part of an online community previously and waded in head first and made a fool of myself as I did not realise that people may in fact use this site to vent and as a release from their everyday circumstances. I apologise to those who my inadvertence offended as I meant no harm. I came to understand the nature of this board and tried to contribue helpful threads and things I was passionate about as opposed to the stuff I initially posted. I think it is imperative we all understand that people make mistakes and give people a chance to resolve those. There were some really offensive people here and to be quite frank I am not interested in the nonsense ... recent comments from NineInchCock_160IQ about my dead Grandmother were nothing short of astounding. I have no desire to hear that about my Gran so I concluded "FUCK THIS!"

Understand that this guy will post the PM and edit it to suit his tastes and that is fine. I am not accountable to anyone, but comment about my dead granny are far beyond the reach of my temprament - even online! Like I said ... OVER AND OUT!

I wish you all well.

2. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I'm sorry if you had problems with some people here.Please stay and ignore them

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I'm not going to get into this, but I will say as a member of other forums, some people will get a case of what we like to call "eBalls". General symtoms of someone having eBalls is they are usually a douchebag and a prick to really kind people. I have run into them before and I left one site because of it. Either these people are pricks to begin with in real life, or they get the urge to become a knowitall online and put anyone down because they can get away with it without getting a beatdown in person.

It's a shame to see you go, but if someone said something about a deceased relative of mine, I would leave too.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

You should stay and ignore the minority of jerks who post on threads, I enjoyed your post.

5. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I'd tell you not to let one douchebag ruin it for you but this site has many and the fakes don't help matters. I blocked NIC looong ago and I don't really understand why others don't do the same (with posters they dislike, not necessarily him [although I still think everyone should block him]). Online communities in general bring out the assholes that wouldn't talk shit in real life but the impersonal nature of the internet emboldens them. I dunno what other sites, if any, you post on but don't be discouraged from sharing your thoughts. Just ignore the negativity! It helps to develop a thick skin but that's not for everyone.

6. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Hah eBalls. I'll have to remember that one.

7. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry you feel you needed to leave, but really hope you will rethink this. There are many quality, caring, interesting, insightful and helpful people on here. However, there are also many bitter, hateful, arrogant, insensitive and just stupid ones as well. Some things can be read incorrectly on here nuances are hard to understand and get) and others are downright blatant. As Mr Ed said, please stay and ignore those that you can.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'm not going to argue your reason for leaving.. but that's lame. Your posts were good and I think it's kinda sad you're leaving because someone made some stupid comments. Reconsider, things would be better with you here.

9. snoozan

Gold Member

Oh, come on, SBB, you gave as good as you got. You have strong opinions just as much as the others on the site who responded to you do. If you come onto a thread opinionated and uncensored, you're going to get that back. For all the "bullying" you've received, you've given just as much. I don't think you have to or should leave. If you do leave, I don't think it's fair to blame it on others being mean to you. By all means, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Just don't act like you've been all sweetness and light in your posts and that you haven't provoked people in threads on purpose. With that said, I still don't think you need to leave. We need opinionated people here, and obviously there are people who enjoy what you have to say.

10. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Now here is the other side of the coin. We usually say that when you are going to leave, just do it and don't announce it. If you announce it, then you want an audience.

SSB, not to break your balls, but you are still here in invisible mode. You edited your post. You want an audience.:wink:

11. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    From my experience most of the time when people post a "I quit" thread, they do it to get attention. Real quitters....just dissapear.

12. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I didn't see the PM string in the OP but I see it now! If I didn't have NIC blocked before, I definitely would have him blocked now! "Black slack-jawed knuckle-dragging big-lipped ugly monkey"!!!!!!!! I mean seriously??!?!?!?!?! What a racist asshole. Why anyone would willingly read the arrogant trash he posts is beyond me.

13. Jonno

Jonno Member

Just caught this post when responding to a PM. I'd say stay mate, but its always worth remembering that people come at things from odd angles and posting your views on any forum attracts responses that you wont always like. Its fair game and all that but its also a shame that some peoples attitudes are negative but thats because its much easier to flame when you dont actually see the person in front of you. Its like road rage and driving. Easy to get mad or rude when the person is not in front of you. I work in tv research (and have done in radio) and its amazing the difference with people who you are dealing with on e-mail in arranging challenging programmes to when you get them in the studio person to person. Sat behind that little keyboard its easy to shout 'liar' or 'idiot'. But it does condition you in what you say or do, though. A friend of mine recently managed to get some great nude photos of a quite well known guy known to have a very big cock. A couple of years ago I would have posted them, but I told him it was best not to post them because he's only get abuse from guys who might be jealous of a really huge cock. And even if its anonymous its not easy to be called all sorts of *#@*# by other guys unless there is a genuine reason or unless they use reason or whatever. Jonno xxx

14. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Yes but when someone makes fun of dead relatives, thats an asshole and shouldnt happen. It happens to much on here and the assholes should be banned.

15. barkerfan

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bullying aside there should be a line and it was obviously crossed. Their is no excuse for someone using a tragic event against someone. to make light of that is ignorant and I think his feelings are justified. Would still hate to see him go but one can hardly blame him.

16. BajanRod

BajanRod New Member

Don't let ONE jerk ruin all the friendships that you already admited to making on the site and the many more you can still make in the future. Websites and online communities are filled with people and as in the real world some are insensitive and cruel. You wouldn't say fuck you to life just because of those people so, I urge you to give other people a chance and not let one person's stupidity from allowing others to get to meet the great person you probablly are!

17. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    This clown has been threatening to leave for a while now. Just get out son stop trying to get attention and people on your side about NIC. The only posts I've seen of this cat were pretty ignorant and disrespectful in the what makes you american thread.

But if you do leave (and not come back under a different name) just because you got dissed in that thread for being a jackass then you are a complete pussy. And cries for attention make you even more of a pussy. So I guess if you actually did stay then you would be an absolute super pussy.

18. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I understand what your saying, he was confrontational but, does that make it ok to make fun of dead relatives, the same thing happen to me with some of these jerks, it crossing the line in my book.

19. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    i never really got why people left the site after abuse. just block the son of a bitch. i'm not going to let someone who i barely know, knock me off this site which i grew to love.

20. snoozan

Gold Member

I'm not seeing where NIC insulted his dead grandmother, or in what context it was said. *shrug*

Draft saved Draft deleted