Goodbye Lpsg! Over and OUT!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe people are too sensitive on the internet. I have a dead father and if someone insulted him here I wouldn't really give a shit. Whoopdeedoo, having a dead father makes me a stronger man than the man talking trash about it. But a dead grandmother? Doesn't everyone here have one of those? I can't see that as a reason to be upset or 'leave' unless your just trying to gain sympathy or be a clown or whatever. To leave because someone said something about your dead grandma? Toughen the fuck up you are going to go through a lot worse things in your life. You gonna run away every time someone says somethin bout your dear ol grandma?

Its kind of like you started a fight with NIC and you got beat up now your bitching about it to everyone.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pathetic.

Skull Mason has hit the nail right on the head. If you don't have the ability to filter out the opinions of anonymous strangers on the Internet, that's just sad. If you're so easily affected by the words of people whom you have never met, and will most likely never meet, that's just pathetic. And if your rational response to unpleasantness from anonymous strangers, whether provoked or not, is to turn into a drama queen and perform the online equivalent of pitching a hissy fit, storming off in a huff and slamming the door behind you, then I can only lament the sad reality that such theatrics are rarely honest...because the place would be better off without you.

Don't let the door hit your candy ass on the way out.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
comment about my dead granny are far beyond the reach of my temprament - even online! Like I said ... OVER AND OUT!

Was it just a grandmother insult, without him having the slightest real knowledge of your grandmother?
Because if it was, it was just a test of whether you were intelligent enough to see there was no need to react.
Which is not to say that you are not in many ways quite intelligent.
(EDIT: If anything happened. Because nothing is clear at this point.)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
SSB, not to break your balls, but you are still here in invisible mode. You edited your post. You want an audience.:wink:
That's not ball-breaking. That's just calling people out on behaviour that you find inconsistent with what they profess. It's usually appreciated by the non-sycophantically inclined. :wink: That's generally speaking of course, as I don't really have any particulars in this case.

In the past, most who have threatened to leave, rarely actually have (or have at the very least, come back later as someone "else"). In the few cases where they actually did leave with a "farewell" thread, they were regarded poorly after the fact, and/or as "drama queens". Again, not saying that's the case here, just recounting past history, on this particular site.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read some of your latest post.." I DON'T want to see you leave!!!!!! I get what you write......."
STAY OK..........???:rolleyes:
You are REALLY going to be MISSED if you deside to leave........" SO, DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
In the past, most who have threatened to leave, rarely actually have (or have at the very least, come back later as someone "else"). In the few cases where they actually did leave with a "farewell" thread, they were regarded poorly after the fact, and/or as "drama queens". Again, not saying that's the case here, just recounting past history, on this particular site.

Exactly.. Play the bleeding heart to find out how important they are and who is going to miss them.

Just like a horror, They always come back for the bad sequel

D

deleted15807

A little too much drama??

Someone who turns something unimportant into a major deal. Someone who blows things way out of proportion when ever the chance is given.

Urban Dictionary: drama queen

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey People and Peoplettes,

I have made the decision to leave this site and I'll let you all know why. Pictures gone. Pity I can't delete my threads ... Oh well!

I have never been bullied in my real life and that is not about to happen on the internet. Hell NAH! I joined this site, maybe around June this year and began posting regularly within the past month maybe month-and-a-half therefore I am a certainly a relatively new member. For the most part I enjoyed it here. The topics were fascinating. The threads were provoking and this became a refuge and a place to express certain things I had never spoken about openly before. Osiris, SpoiledPrincess, Uncut, Monster, Blackkid and Badboybryce are just some of the names who were wonderful, understanding and welcoming. AlteredEgo provided stimulating debate, where we disagreed and at times agreed wonderfully.

I have never been part of an online community previously and waded in head first and made a fool of myself as I did not realise that people may in fact use this site to vent and as a release from their everyday circumstances. I apologise to those who my inadvertence offended as I meant no harm. I came to understand the nature of this board and tried to contribue helpful threads and things I was passionate about as opposed to the stuff I initially posted. I think it is imperative we all understand that people make mistakes and give people a chance to resolve those. There were some really offensive people here and to be quite frank I am not interested in the nonsense ... recent comments from NineInchCock_160IQ about my dead Grandmother were nothing short of astounding. I have no desire to hear that about my Gran so I concluded "FUCK THIS!"

Understand that this guy will post the PM and edit it to suit his tastes and that is fine. I am not accountable to anyone, but comment about my dead granny are far beyond the reach of my temprament - even online! Like I said ... OVER AND OUT!

I wish you all well.
Take a break and give yourself time to think. This place can be daunting to anyone at first. A slow pace is often the best road to take in understanding it. Its 100% freedom of speech is its beauty and its beast. Understanding the difference between the two is the key. Once you have the key you can unlock the beauty. I do hope you take the time to think. I hope you stay. If you dont i understand.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I did notice that, good eye.:wink:
Don't flatter me. You know it just gets me all turned on. :tongue:

Exactly.. Play the bleeding heart to find out how important they are and who is going to miss them...
Yup! As stated somewhere above, the truely "leaving" just, well, LEAVE. :tongue: Think about it. Personally, I have a list of people that I really miss, that just quietly never logged in again.

A little too much drama??

Someone who turns something unimportant into a major deal. Someone who blows things way out of proportion when ever the chance is given.

Urban Dictionary: drama queen
See, kids? Hate to say it, but, "I told ya so!". And thus will be the legacy.
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Don't flatter me. You know it just gets me all turned on. :tongue:

Yup! As stated somewhere above, the truely "leaving" just, well, LEAVE. :tongue: Think about it. Personally, I have a list of people that I really miss, that just quietly never logged in again.

See, kids? Hate to say it, but, "I told ya so!". And thus will be the legacy.
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Hey now, behave!!:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the few cases where they actually did leave with a "farewell" thread, they were regarded poorly after the fact, and/or as "drama queens". Again, not saying that's the case here, just recounting past history, on this particular site.

Hey, I resemble that remark. :tongue: