Goodbye Lpsg! Over and OUT!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the past, most who have threatened to leave, rarely actually have (or have at the very least, come back later as someone "else"). In the few cases where they actually did leave with a "farewell" thread, they were regarded poorly after the fact, and/or as "drama queens". Again, not saying that's the case here, just recounting past history, on this particular site.

Sadly, it is not unique to this site.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, I resemble that remark. :tongue:
Exceptions to every rule, Sweetie. :tongue: Besides, I remember yours as being a regretful, "I hope to come back". I'm referring more to those of the storming out ilk.

...until proven guilty.:lmao:
I'm crafty. Many have tried, but the closest anyone ever got was a mistrial. :tongue:

Novice.. you've got a list of guys to flirt with.. leave me this one would you?
a) HE started it.
b) None of the other guys answer.
c) He has no interest in me, so you'll "win" in the end. :smile:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Novice.. you've got a list of guys to flirt with.. leave me this one would you?

Exceptions to every rule, Sweetie. :tongue: Besides, I remember yours as being a regretful, "I hope to come back". I'm referring more to those of the storming out ilk.

I'm crafty. Many have tried, but the closest anyone ever got was a mistrial. :tongue:

a) HE started it.
b) None of the other guys answer.
c) He has no interest in me, so you'll "win" in the end. :smile:

Easy both of you, sheesh!:biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Q. How many drama queens does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: One. Only one. And do you know why? Because no one else around here knows how to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is burned out! They'd sit in the dark for three days before they figured it out! And, once they did, they wouldn't be able to find a #&%!* light bulb despite that the light bulbs have been in the same cabinet for the past seventeen years! If they did by some miracle actually find one, two days later, the chair they dragged in to stand on to change the stupid light bulb would still be in the same spot! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE FREAKING LIGHT BULB CAME IN! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CLEANS UP AROUND HERE! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T BEEN SWALLOWED UP BY THE PILES OF GARBAGE IN THIS HOUSE! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES THE TOILET PAPER ROLL! ...I'm sorry. What was the question?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why hasn't this lameass, drama-trauma, swan song thread been turned into something moderately entertaining...like a good ol' fashioned fleshpile? :tongue:

Hunny, are you molesting the straight boys again? :wink:
Well, I'm trying, but this one in new, and I don't want to scare him. On the other hand, I got dragged into a fleshpile my first day, and I think it was by Zora. :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, I actually may be winning Mr. H over, but Simcha, you know if he really ever started coming after me, I'd get all shy and nervous and run. :redface:

Oh, tsk, tsk, tsk... Sweetie, you've got to get over that. Just remember to keep breathing and stand you're ground. Soon you won't be a novice anymore. :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because I ended up wearing his jeans home, doesn't mean... well, um, there's an entirely innocent reason behind it all. :redface:

I'm sure that was entirely innocent. Yeah, and you just happened to "accidently" spill something on your pants that "required" you to remove your pants and wear his, eh? And what was he wearing after you put on his pants? eh? :wink: