Goodbye LPSG!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all the guy got a heads up, not a warning, huge difference.
@ Mr. Wolf - I haven`t seen your thread, but the mods must have reacted because
you were very wrong.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey mate thank u! :D this sounds a bit like a love claim to me :D
Nah just a bit of a crush:redface:
I've disagreed with many in my time here including mods. and they haven't warned me. I might have even disagreed with Manlybanisters.

Place still seems nice to me.
That's cuz we love us some Hoss!
Remember, according to the guys on here, if you let him suck you but don't return the favor, you're still 100% straight. :wink:
Tru faques *nods head*
hahahah... well I don't know if I could even let a guy to suck my cock but who knows... maybe in a swinging situation...
*books plane to Italy*
Good bye,
so long,
don't let the door hit you in the ass(The way you've been posting recently, it might give you a brain hemmorrhage.)
:lmao:
okay....what's your new alias?
Seriously! LOL!
First of all the guy got a heads up, not a warning, huge difference.
@ Mr. Wolf - I haven`t seen your thread, but the mods must have reacted because
you were very wrong.
He asked a q, they didn't need to be all heavy handed. And was what he did any diff then the "exposed fake members thread"?

I still love my panda. Just gently disagreeing with you, or at least asking you to look at it form THAT POV:kiss:
so can you say me why he always holds his dick????
I find that suspicious. Does he do so even if it is hanging down erect? Perhaps he has a low angle and doesn't like it,so wants to show off the best angle?
Idk, nor I care, and neither should you. :wink:
Meh, it gives us something to do to pass the time. Unless you give me something better to do sexy Luka:naughty:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I had no idea this thread even existed until it was linked in another thread earlier.

This is hilarious.

And, people, if you haven't disagreed with ManlyBanisters you haven't lived!! I should start a thread... in time honoured Irish tradition it should be called "I'll fight ya for a pound!" (hilaire will get that one if no one else does).

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I had no idea this thread even existed until it was linked in another thread earlier.

This is hilarious.

And, people, if you haven't disagreed with ManlyBanisters you haven't lived!! I should start a thread... in time honoured Irish tradition it should be called "I'll fight ya for a pound!" (hilaire will get that one if no one else does).

:eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I just pee'd myself a little bit :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is hilarious.

I propose that a more epic fight would involve the chicanery of Hickboy! Where that old cuss get off too! I seriously miss his crazy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I just pee'd myself a little bit :tongue:

The urine stains will make the combat all the more realistic!! Have at it!!
*rawrs*

I propose that a more epic fight would involve the chicanery of Hickboy! Where that old cuss get off too! I seriously miss his crazy.

I have him in my basement - he's wearing an outfit borrowed from that chap in hilaire's avatar... very fetching it is too.

Actually, no, that's not true. HickBoy and I are actually the same person - I got tired of maintaining both accounts and all that IP tomfoolery to keep the mods in the dark, so I killed him off. :cool:

Last edited:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The urine stains will make the combat all the more realistic!! Have at it!!
*rawrs*

I have him in my basement - he's wearing an outfit borrowed from that chap in hilaire's avatar... very fetching it is too.

Actually, no, that's not true. HickBoy and I are actually the same person - I got tired of maintaining both accounts and all that IP tomfoolery to keep the mods in the dark, so I killed him off. :cool:

Nuh uh! Say it ain't so! (Ya can't fool me... I is too brainy)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am deleting my account. I have been falsely accused of threatening a member - ManlyBanisters - and have been sent warnings my the moderator. Just want to warn a members about this chic. Be careful and don't disagree with her if you want to stay on the site. This site used to be really nice and a place to share opinions. Things have changed and its time to move on. Been fun over the years and I have met allot of great people. Goodbye
Well I guess it isn't that horrible here, since you created a new account within an hour of having the old one deleted.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He asked a q, they didn't need to be all heavy handed. And was what he did any diff then the "exposed fake members thread"?

I still love my panda. Just gently disagreeing with you, or at least asking you to look at it form THAT POV:kiss:

Meh, it gives us something to do to pass the time. Unless you give me something better to do sexy Luka:naughty:
It came to my knowledge who the member is :smile:
I hate fakes, I bloody HATE FAKES! I hope I don`t have to explain that :rolleyes:
I know that the thread was created about a well known member on this site. He has lots of posts, and as far as I know he has never had an issue with a person on this site and has cammed gazillion times!
Gazillion times over many years!
I don`t think he is a fake, he is my friend here, but if it turns out to be one, he should be banned-like all the fakes. If Wolf had any proof that the person in question is a fake, moderators would have dealt with him. Without any proof, it`s pure harassment. I`m intentionally not naming that member.
Oh and Nico, I love ya too :redface:
Now, jizz in my eyes I just wanna say eeeeeeewwwwwww! :tongue:

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn! There should be a spot on Flounce Bingo that says, 'Creates new account under another name'! New card please!

Well, at least the guys will be happy his weenie is back :)