Goodbye lpsg

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by lafever, Jan 13, 2008.

1. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are many members that i`m going to miss because i know they are genuine and real.
    I cannot take the stress anymore, there are a few members who constantly give me a hard time because of their jelousy, so they constantly attack my character.
    Rather than going back and forth in a pissing match i`d just as soon let it all go for my own peace of mind.
    Those who would like to keep in touch with me can write me a letter and i`d be glad to write you back or just send me an e-mail.
    Goodbye lpsg, you will not be forgotten.

lafever:cool:

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Good luck and GodSpeed

njqt466

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Good luck to you and be well.

4. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take care, my friend.

Know that there are people around who really do care.

5. viking1

Gold Member

Good luck, man! I hope you do well, and may God bless you.:smile:

I don't blame you for leaving. This place has really gone downhill. There are more haters here now than supporters. I'm seriously thinking of leaving myself. If you are anything other than mainstream, good looking, great body, well hung, and charismatic personality, you won't fit in here. This place is all about superficiality. Those of us who are less than perfect find little here to interact with...

6. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

DAMN, why let a website give you stress ??? Just visit the site, take it for what it is (for the most part, entertainment) and stay neutral.

No point in stressing out over people you dont even know or ones that dont contribute to your life.

Sorry to see you go LaF, wish you well, but always remember if you give in to pressure, you let those people DEFEAT you. NEVER be defeated !!!

Peace

7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Good Luck, although I did not believe all of your stories, I do hope that you can solve all of your problems.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Good luck, lafever.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take care; you were worth reading./

10. JustAsking

Gold Member

OMG!!! No wonder I am having trouble fitting in here. I am none of those things.

Lafever and viking. Its a losing game to try to fill your emotional needs with any website. You will always be disappointed with that approach.

Anyway, good luck, lafever. We all wish you well.

11. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i see goodbye threads like this on internet forums all the time, frankly if you werent a drama queen you'd just leave without announcing it to everyone

12. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Another thing that I would like to say. No one else on LPSG has as many problems as you do. They may, but they don't put it out publicly looking for sympathy.

I think you may be manic-depressive. I hope you are on meds or can get on them.

Mark my words.... you will be back, all the ones with goodbye threads always come back, or decide not to leave when they get the good support.

I don't think you are a bad guy or mean any harm but you must realize that there are nasty angry people here, who's only purpose is to take things out on others.

I had a tough time on here to for a while, but I liked it here. The best thing to do is step away for a while and then come back.

If posting here is stressing you out and weighing heavy on your thoughts then you must leave to get piece of mind. (at least for a while).

13. snoozan

Gold Member

lafever, i think this is a good idea. i know you could use a break here, permanent or otherwise.

one thing you are right about is that you need support. you need support that LPSG can't give you, so please seek professional help for you and for your family. whether it be counseling, general assistance, food stamps, social work, medical care, or a combination of the above, do it. there are resources out there that can offer you what LPSG obviously can't. this is an online support group, but as members we have our limits. your needs far surpass those.

Viking, I have held my tongue on this issue now for a long time, but reading this I can't help but put in my two cents. You've been here for over a year, and when you first joined you were hapless, down on your luck, lacked self confidence, and were sure that life offered you nothing and no one would ever love you. People immediately and consistently told you what a good guy you were, tried to build up your self esteem, got to know you and liked you very much. You've been given more support than most of the members on this site. People have been unfailingly positive about what a goody guy you are and how you aren't inadequate personally, sexually, or anything. Now, a year later, you've shitcanned all that support, not listened to any of the advice and opinions people have given you, and pretty much dismissed everything good that anyone has ever said to you. You are still hapless, down on your luck, lacking self confidence, and are sure that life offers you nothing and no one will ever love you. You have pushed people to their limit on what they can offer and they have given up. What you've done by not allowing up to support you is spit on our faces. It's insulting and hurtful when someone puts time into trying to help someone over and over again and they seemingly don't even bother to pay any attention to it and play the same pity me song over and over. Your biggest problem is your attitude, and it's probably why your life has been so unsatisfactory. I, for one, though I like you very much and think you have things to offer people, have given up on trying to convince you of this. It's sad to think that you're going to live the rest of your life the way you are now simply because you refuse to see it any differently.

14. snoozan

Gold Member

It's a pity. May I seduce you because you're so downtrodden (please)? The only thing I ask is that we have at the very least a few hours to talk about science, family, theology, politics, and general dorkiness so I can effectively, ahem, pity you. :biggrin1:

15. Mandee

Gold Member

I'm sorry that your experience here hasn't been the best. Good luck to you in everything that you do and may you be blessed.

Mandee xoxo

16. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

17. Axcess

Gold Member

I think that many members really appreciate you , based in the responses of many of them of your posts.

In my case i'm only hung . I'm not most of those things . I never enter sites trying to fit . In you case you don't have to fit because you stand out with other members.:smile::smile:

18. BigLittleMan

BigLittleMan New Member

i've left lpsg before because i just get bored of the same crap over and over, not because i can't deal anyone. but before you get all worked up, it's a good idea to step back and take a good inventory of who you are dealing with here: people who, if they had any social skills, wouldn't spend so much time here for the most part.

don't get me wrong, i'm sure there are some good people here. but the appeal of the net is it's anonymity and the ability to let people be who they only wish they could be. why get upset trying to deal with some internet "wizard's" loser fantasy?

19. Axcess

Gold Member

I agree . The site is plague with many mean hateful members. This is often a war zone but still the site have some very cool members/

20. Willy_the_Wonka

Willy_the_Wonka New Member

Albums:
    I kind of feel like I came in late to a party that had gone sour at times, but stay out on the peripherals with the quieter ones. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted