Goodbye lpsg

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
There are many members that i`m going to miss because i know they are genuine and real.
I cannot take the stress anymore, there are a few members who constantly give me a hard time because of their jelousy, so they constantly attack my character.
Rather than going back and forth in a pissing match i`d just as soon let it all go for my own peace of mind.
Those who would like to keep in touch with me can write me a letter and i`d be glad to write you back or just send me an e-mail.
Goodbye lpsg, you will not be forgotten.

lafever:cool:
If you let a web site give you stress then you really need to grow a thicker skin. You could also learn how to use the "block" and block out those that you dont want to read their comments. I do that for that arrogant ahole jeff black.
If you leave all you are doing is giving those that upset you the upper hand.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even your goodbye post was another way of blaming everyone for being sooooo mean to you. Just like your apology thread was a poorly masked attempt to jab people in the eye. In the end of that thread it all played out just as many of us thought it would.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have these highs and lows and then I learned to use my ignore button to weed out the people with whom I have conflict or whose posts I just don't care to read.

I suggest that anyone who begins to feel that badly about another member just put them on ignore. People on ignore can't even send you a PM--whataworld!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have these highs and lows and then I learned to use my ignore button to weed out the people with whom I have conflict or whose posts I just don't care to read.

I suggest that anyone who begins to feel that badly about another member just put them on ignore. People on ignore can't even send you a PM--whataworld!

Amen, my ignore list keeps growing!!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amen, my ignore list keeps growing!!!

Exactly. We had a whole conversation about using the ignore list at DC DEEP's house.

I've only got about 10 people in ignore right now. Zora said her list was close to twenty. Matthew said he had 63 people on ignore.

I expect my list to continue to grow over time as well.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
there are a few members who constantly give me a hard time because of their jelousy, so they constantly attack my character.

I don't know how anyone could be jealous of you. You've posted about so much heartache that only an insane person could be jealous of that.

I wish you and your family the best!

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many members that i`m going to miss because i know they are genuine and real.
I cannot take the stress anymore, there are a few members who constantly give me a hard time because of their jelousy, so they constantly attack my character.
Rather than going back and forth in a pissing match i`d just as soon let it all go for my own peace of mind.
Those who would like to keep in touch with me can write me a letter and i`d be glad to write you back or just send me an e-mail.
Goodbye lpsg, you will not be forgotten.

lafever:cool:

good luck!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i always love reading your posts novice. youre a good guy! Am i a troll because im going off topic in lafevers thread?
I think the topic was off-topic the moment that the OP clicked the "Submit Post" button, but alas, I digress. :tongue:

RE: My posts. You liking my postings is probably MUCH more likely to get you labeled as a troll, than going off-topic. :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BHR -- Lafever is NOT a bad guy.
- - - - - - - -

Have a good one, Lafever. I'm sure you will get back on top of things and come visit us again. :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BHR -- Lafever is NOT a bad guy.
- - - - - - - -

Have a good one, Lafever. I'm sure you will get back on top of things and come visit us again. :wink:

Your new avatar looks like a shirtless man wearing a tie.:wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good luck lafever. Sorry you've had a less than wonderful experience here. I'd have to say that you brought most of negativity on yourself and that you need grow a thicker skin if you want to hang out on a website like this one.

Leaving is probably the best thing you can do for yourself and your family. I didn't buy your response to my post in your "I need love and support" thread. The number of posts and threads you have consume way more time than an hour or two per day. To say otherwise is simply a lie. To put it bluntly- and this is what I meant in the other thread- Turn off the computer, get off your butt, and get out there and do what a man should do to support his family. Only you can do that. You will not find the support they need on the internet... only you can do that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hotmilf, we have different criteria of what we find annoying, irritating and stupid. You dont have enemies here because you like everyone and see a ray of sunshine behind the dark clouds in every underdog.

The only person i've managed to agree with you on is HungDavid, he is a nice guy. But i refuse to believe that Lafever had much contribution here other than finding reasons to share his whole life story for sympathy. He was not genuine about his apologies and what not, or else he wouldnt have recanted and said "fuck you" to Osiris and others who have a very gentle persona here. He isnt genuine, he just realized apologizing might get him back in good graces where he could keep LPSG as his hobby and place to throw his dirty laundry around.