Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lafever, No_Strings said everything about us that needs to be said. I could choose to be as vicious as you were to me (and you would not enjoy me ripping into you) but it's clear you need help from family, friends, and outside sources, not counteraction from me. You need peace, not a sword. I hope you find it.

There is no need to be vicious! You have cohorts to do that for you! :tongue:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF? OK, I'm not gonna read all 5 pages of posts here. I know there are good people here and there are loads of assholes and bitches. But why quit becing on here because of assholes and bitches. And why ANNOUNCE when a person is leaving? AGAIN, WTF? Just fukin do it and be done. Don't make big drama outta it and get sympathy and whatever. We all know how this place is. Either stay and stand up or just get the fuk outta here, aight?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozan, Spoiled Princess and I are the Dr. Phil's of LPSG so to speak. Damn NoStrings, you did some research to get that post you just did so incredibly organized! I have no idea how to do that!

There is no need to be vicious! You have cohorts to do that for you! :tongue:

Actually, you, bliss and I are the same person, but we are not the same person as No_Strings.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BHR, I'm guessing you and Snoozan are buds? :tongue: If not, you may wanna introduce yourself. :smile:

I'm not sure what this means or how to take it.

But I'll reserve the party tables and the playland at McDonald's for lafever's goodbye party.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
i see goodbye threads like this on internet forums all the time, frankly if you werent a drama queen you'd just leave without announcing it to everyone
Yeah it's called Flouncing... it's quite fucking annoying.

I love this place. :biggrin1:
Hey hunny. I love you too... :p muah!

People need to get thicker skins and learn to exist. Women like you and Snoozie and Zora get called bitches but the bottom line is that poster's moms do not live at LPSG and people need to understand that not everyone is going to love what you have to say or say nothing if they do not love it.

A bunch of sycophantically inclined yes-men and yes-women are BORING.
Hey don't forget me Lexie poo. I'm a bitch too :p Love you sweety.

LaFever... please don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. You've done some inexcusable things and there is no way a simple sorry will fix that. So, I also hope you get the help you need.

I have no idea what happened here. I've missed the drama barge yet again. While I've read all the posts in this thread, it's unclear to me what happened.