Goodbye lpsg

Thank you. I don't know what, "take the pipe," means though I guess it means he's leaving as that's the subject of the thread.

My comment was less a question and more a matter of record so that when people start talking about it and I'm inadequately angered or sympathetic or informed, they'll know why and, I hope, not assume I'm just being insensitive to whatever thing just went on and then create MORE drama.

In other words, it's too long, too involved, and so completely none of my business that I just can't be bothered to waste time on it. I'm in CYA mode here.

Its a going away party for Lafever who has decided to "take the pipe", as it were.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just can't stand the back quotes lafever always uses instead of normal single quotes. I go cross-eyed every time I try to read his posts.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. I don't know what, "take the pipe," means though I guess it means he's leaving as that's the subject of the thread.

My comment was less a question and more a matter of record so that when people start talking about it and I'm inadequately angered or sympathetic or informed, they'll know why and, I hope, not assume I'm just being insensitive to whatever thing just went on and then create MORE drama.

In other words, it's too long, too involved, and so completely none of my business that I just can't be bothered to waste time on it. I'm in CYA mode here.
Its an old expression having to do with when people would disconnect the gas pipe to the stove and let the gas fill the room in order to commit suicide.

Don't worry about what happened, jason. There probably won't be a quiz on this one.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its an old expression having to do with when people would disconnect the gas pipe to the stove and let the gas fill the room in order to commit suicide.

Don't worry about what happened, jason. There probably won't be a quiz on this one.

Hey, you never know when someone is going to be on Jeopardy!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm not sure what this means or how to take it.

But I'll reserve the party tables and the playland at McDonald's for lafever's goodbye party.
By now you should know that pretty much any reference that I make towards you, unless otherwise stated, is a compliment. :kiss:

My comment was just that you and BHR have very parallel opinions (and you can now add no_strings to that group too), and posts, related to TheFever. They're no servile "Oh, you're so wonderful/We'll miss you so much" B.S. Instead, all of you have called out, and backed up, the erratic behaviour that you've seen, and/or first-hand encountered. You've all obviously read his posts, and experienced him, and seeing as how you all have such clear cases presented, it makes me wonder if half of the people conveying their "Happy Trails" wishes, ever even read his posts, and are instead just throwing in a generic, jumping on the band-wagon, 2¢, one-liner, message to boost their post counts. Even those "in his camp", barely offer more than a sentence in his defense/support. What's up with the sudden increase in sycophancy here? :confused:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
It makes me wonder if half of the people conveying their "Happy Trails" wishes, ever even read his posts, and are instead just throwing in a generic, jumping on the band-wagon, 2¢, one-liner, message to boost their post counts. Even those "in his camp", barely offer more than a sentence in his defense/support. What's up with the sudden increase in sycophancy here? :confused:

I think I just wished him luck.
I didn't want to give him any energy. Shouldn't feed the trolls.
Trolls?
Here's what expert_btm has in his sig:
Wikipedia: ...a person who enters an established community... and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Snoozie, I would've thought "Chuckie Cheese", would be more apropos
for the level of maturity, shown by "thatfever".
All I can say is, "seeya'!" "have a nice fall!"
And my favorite, "keep to steppin!"
Say it's so, ma! Is this really his last hurrah?
Thank you God, for everything.
cigarbabe:saevil: