GoodBye My LPSG Family

Good luck Arliss! I wish you a wonderful life and success in your education. Stop back sometime when you get the chance.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brother Truth Speak, you have always been kind and were one of the first to give me a warm welcome when I joined. I said in reply to your blog you have a fire and with that fire can come a gift. You have a passion and hopefully through bettering yourself through study, you can share that gift and make someone's life a little better for the encounter.

Our small loss is your greater gain. I'll miss some of the back and forth banter, but if it gets you to the next level, it's well worth it. I leve you with the Irish Wanderers Prayer.

Peace to you brother and please stay in touch.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Vaya con Dios amigo.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.:disappointed: Glad to see you know how to prioritize properly. Good luck with your studies and don't be a stranger. :wink::smile:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Education is a privilege. It's good to see someone taking advantage of it!

Thanks for the always-interesting comments and good luck with your studies! I'm sure we'll see you back here soon.

Ta,
HB0

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good luck with ur studies and the future. make the best of ur education but DO check in every once in a while, aight?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dang you will be miss. Hope you drop in to say hello and do some sniffing. Good luck with your education.

It only takes a minute to say hi and to remember your friends.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do hope you see this post. I just found out you were leaving us. Arliss, it has never been dull. I do so wish you the best of luck in your studies. I look forward to hearing great things from you in the future. We have been through the fire here and I hope things go well for you from here on out. Hang in there.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
You are my FRIEND Arliss. I love you. I know we will remain in contact off this board. Best of luck in your studies. I am always here for you.

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have made a decision to leave this community after being here for more than a year....and concentrate on my studies....I am sure a lot of you will not miss me as I seemed to be a lightning rod...lol..be that as it may I did enjoy my time here and I hope to return one day and say hello to all of you..for those of you who wished me no ill will ...it was fun and I will miss you....

I'LL MISS YOU!......LOL
BYE!....COME BACK SOON
FACEBOOK ME!.....LOL