Goodbye To Innocence

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So after all these years of holding out for a smart situation, I finally stopped being guarded and let whatever happen happen.... and it happened. I threw away my V card.

Late the other nite, I chatted with a friend of a friend, and he showed some interest, so we emailed for a while and decided to meet up. He came by my place after drinking at the bar, and we chatted for a little while. Then, he made the move, pressed the right buttons, and before I knew it, magic was happening.

It was great doing that extra little bit, among everything else... getting sucked, sucking, 69, rimming, etc. And one thing that was kinda flattering was how he talked about how big I was and how I needed to be easy. I guess I never looked at what I have as exceptional or anything, but seein my dick rockin the condom right before he sat on it, I thought "hm... it is kinda nice" haha.

It was a good feeling, and I was safe about it, so still a smart situation, but I just tried not to think so much about it and finally let it happen. I never knew if I'd end up being with a woman or a man first (kinda wanted it to be a woman first), but it was great nonetheless. And to think, he was 17 years older than i am. Definitely not what I'd expect for a first, but it turned out to be a good thing. Whooo!

That is terrific! I'm very happy for you. So many people have bad or, at least, uncomfortable first times. You're most fortunate.