Goodbye to my friends here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An issue came up tonight that I’m not in agreement with so its time to move on but I gotta say … I have truly enjoyed meeting and talking with some of you.

Best of wishes down-the-road and cheers!

Bye bigg1! It's been fun having you here. Hope you decide to stop back someday.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think we may have been at odd at one time, but It's forgotten. I can't even recall why. Lately you have been getting along better here. Just step away for a while.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Must have seen the job opening...

WANTED: Republican Kool-Aid Drinker to replace departed milquetoast partner on nationally syndicated TV talk show. Ass-kissing a must, chapstick allowance will be provided. Contact: Sean H. - Fox News:cool:

Do what you have to do 1B...had fun arguing with you here. Hope you're not moving out of the Country??:smile:

Peace!

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter what I think of you, or anyone else, we will miss you. Always sad when someone leaves, especially someone who was motivated and a contributor.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An issue came up tonight that I’m not in agreement with so its time to move on but I gotta say … I have truly enjoyed meeting and talking with some of you.

Best of wishes down-the-road and cheers!
OH C'MON I was getting used to your lengthy obsessive political rants... pity.
You never agree with any issue in politics. Which one set you off? :confused:
There has to be more then several.
Since you are leaving anyway, DO TELL!

TRUE; It would not hurt to share the details!

Regardless, from the bottom of my Obamaheart, U will be missed.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Several have asked why so here goes …

My threads have been getting closed when the discussions within were no different then the discussions anywhere else here. I asked what this was all about and cannot divulge a private conversation, but will say I highly doubt anybody here would agree with the reasoning.

This isn’t my first Internet party where I’m obviously sitting at a table in a crooked house nor will it likely be my last as some moderators tend too enforce and/or make-up rules for some that don’t apply to others and that’s their right on a privately owned website, but I have a real issue with equal rights for all and will stick with boards that have them.

The many fun/cool people here will be missed including the ones I have zero in common with but all the fun for me is removed quickly when I see the cards I’m getting in this game are marked and the dealer just smiles saying like it or leave it. :grumble:

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Several have asked why so here goes …

My threads have been getting closed when the discussions within were no different then the discussions anywhere else here. I asked what this was all about and cannot divulge a private conversation, but will say I highly doubt anybody here would agree with the reasoning.

This isn’t my first Internet party where I’m obviously sitting at a table in a crooked house nor will it likely be my last as some moderators tend too enforce and/or make-up rules for some that don’t apply to others and that’s their right on a privately owned website, but I have a real issue with equal rights for all and will stick with boards that have them.

The many fun/cool people here will be missed including the ones I have zero in common with but all the fun for me is removed quickly when I see the cards I’m getting in this game are marked and the dealer just smiles saying like it or leave it. :grumble:

What or which threads were or are getting closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.