Goodbye

Hemicudap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well folks, it's time for Hemicudap to hang it up. It's been interesting. We've had some fun, esp. in chat, and shockingly i've learned some things on this site. I'm not going to state any reasons why I'm leaving, but I know you all will assume some anyways-go wild, the more creative the better. I appreciate all the compliments and the fun and perverted pm's. Be good kids, play nice in chat, and Mattness keep avoiding poptarts. And for those of you who have been with me in chat: penis!

On the scarily off chance that I haven't offended you (haha) and wish to keep in touch. Yahoo: pmlr4d87

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah dude no need to leave we'll play with you as soon as the clap clears up. :biggrin1: For whats its worth, I wish you well drop in and say hi sometime you'll always be welcome.

BF2K

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hemijoe - was great having you in the chat room - unfortunately, some of the cool guys like you seem to disappear after a while - good luck with your life dude - moving on ain't so bad as long as you're moving in the right direction - you're cyber buddy BF2K

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vagina! Hey Hemi im sorry to see you go. You always made me laugh and I loved having you around. You'll be missed. I agree with BF why are the cool people always leaving? Good luck and have a good one.