goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry to all you real, nice, genuine people whos threads i have hijacked, ruined or said nasty stuff to other members in

im sorry but i cannot live in your fantasy world anymore with all these weirdos.
im a real person, and i have flaws like eveyrone else.... my biggest one, is the reason for my leaving.. i cannot sit here while fake members make up at least half the damn forums and posts... i cant sit here and just "let them be" its just not in my personality, sorry... i know there are alot of real, genuine nice people here.. and ive met quite a few... it was fun for a bit... but the idiots far outweigh the normal people and normal threads... im so sick of reading about incest stories... my cock is too big for sex.. i cant find a condom to fit me.. my dick is 10 inches *when its really 5*... im sorry but there is just TOO MUCH BULLSHIT on here.. its not reality, its mostly all bullshit and fake...
im not gona sit here and be insulted by a phony member through forums and PM's... im sorry but im too good for this bullshit... and have real things to do....ever since joining here, i find myself wasting my time pointing out all the fakes and phonies... when no one even gives a shit (not that they should..) but its just a waste of time.... its fun to buillshit and post in threads but thats about it.... as far aas real people go.. there arnt a whole lot here.... and im not the type of person who can ignore that and just sit and play nicley with weirdos....theres tons more id like to say.. but im not even gona waste my time....half the people that reaad this are fakes anyway.... so why bother... i dont think people should be allowed to join forums like these without proving they are real first... i knowof sites like that.. and it works quite well actually.. it weeds out all the internet predator and weirdos... sorry for all the drama, but i guess im not fit and able to handle all the bullshit that comes along with a forum like this... i cannot stand liars, fakes, phonies. and im not gona have some total freak, troll named STD sit here and insult me all night because he has nothing better to do with his life and is jelous of my dick. Keep the pm's comin freak. im not readin anymore of em.. you are about as useless as they come. enjoy your little fantasy, and your little dick! i have real girls to verify mine. and dont need the internet to make me feel better! have fun

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shame but good riddance.

Pain in the rectum the entire time you were here.

Don't hang around too long seeing people writing your epitaph.

You said you were going.

Be a man about it and just DO ONE.

Tosser.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut you are such a drama queen. Put down the bong and back away from the ledge. Don't u think it's odd that it's YOU that has alot of problems w/people? And trust me I've only seen some of it. SO it must be worse. Take an Ambien and call us in the morning!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut you are such a drama queen. Put down the bong and back away from the ledge. Don't u think it's odd that it's YOU that has alot of problems w/people? And trust me I've only seen some of it. SO it must be worse. Take an Ambien and call us in the morning!

lol.. yes i have alto of problems with alot of people.. b ecause i dont stand for bullshit... if i see it. I CALL IT.... wrong or right... the world needs more people like that.. not a bunch of go with the flow pussies that eat what they are given.
ambien? fuck that....... prescription drugs are the worst thing in the world..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it safe to come out from under the bullshit now, :tongue:

lol yep, monster your safe... as mad as your fake profile makes me.. you are harmless and i now realize that.. and im actually sorry for giving you so much shit... like madam said in another thread. i should have used that time going after the real freaks and idiots... sorry. if your happy, thats all that matters. dont worry about what i , and tons of others, think :p

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol.. yes i have alto of problems with alot of people.. b ecause i dont stand for bullshit... if i see it. I CALL IT.... wrong or right... the world needs more people like that.. not a bunch of go with the flow pussies that eat what they are given.

DUde it's the internet don't get so emotionally invovled. I saw your post about Jonah Falcon. What do you care if someone you've never met says he has a 20 inch dick for? Chill out and act 24 not 14.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PS the thread is called Goodbye. I see y're still on. Go take a nap and calm down. You KNOW you have nointention of going anywhere. Use the time to find out all the stuff you claim u still can't do on the site. Be like Faith Hill and Just Breathe.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh great, another Scientologist or are you just a hippy, dippy new age wonder? :rolleyes: :confused: Whatever, as far as I am concerned you leaving the site is the best thing to happen in weeks.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. :tongue:

njqt466

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
DUde it's the internet don't get so emotionally invovled. I saw your post about Jonah Falcon. What do you care if someone you've never met says he has a 20 inch dick for? Chill out and act 24 not 14.

Yeah, by chance I just saw that post.
And I went through, glancingly, uncut's last 50 posts. Ninety percent were venomous. And he calls this "being real."
And yet he's capable of much more:
eat some mushrooms... its a life changing experience...
you will debate some really deep, scary thoughts with your friends.
what are we? why are we here? what is forever? where did we come from?
i think everyone should try shrooms at least once... its a life altering experience and opens your mind into realizing how little we are.. how dumb we are... how we know nothing about anything... and how we really have control over nothing except for what we do day to day ... everything else is in someone, or something elses hands..
And his comment above to Monster was mature.

Uncut, stop being a dope. Go take a bath. Take a Valium. Chill out. Get a grip. Find yourself again.
Stay off this site for three or four days.
And come back without being so full of yourself.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh great, another Scientologist or are you just a hippy, dippy new age wonder? :rolleyes: :confused: Whatever, as far as I am concerned you leaving the site is the best thing to happen in weeks.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. :tongue:

njqt466

nope, no scientologist here... but im also not a depressed lunatic that needs DRUGS to make me think i feel better...meanwhile destroying my body. good luck with that though...

and the reason i didnt leave y et is to answer dumb ass comments like that.. from the bitch who thinks she knows it ALL!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK you said you were leaving and stayed on to answer questions. From who "your audience"? Do you think you're that important that people are going to post questions for you? Dude calm down. Like I said you're acting 14 like some petulant drama queen. NOw go do some sit ups so you don't have to pull yr tshirt so far down in yr pics. DOH!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If the forum is creating that much stress for yourself, I think you are making the right decision. I'm not quite sure what is motivating you to try and call everyone out, that does seem like a waste of time and energy. It's an occupational hazard of the internet that people lie and distort things. Although I'm sure if you were to poll about 100 of your straight male friends, many would lie about their cocks too. I'm not sure I see the point of playing cock cop. If you came to the site for information, then take the information that applies. If you came for pics, check them out. If you came to pose questions, then take the responses that work for you and ignore the rest. If you came for women, then approach them. But if you came here to make everyone prove that they are indeed hung, well, what's the value in that? I would think it only matters if you are intending on meeting these guys in real life and don't want to be lied to.

So again, if playing cock cop frustrates you, well then you've done the right thing by pulling yourself away from here, cause you'll be playing cock cop all day when dealing with people from the internet. The biggest problem I can see with playing cock cop is that it's unpaid work with no benefits and really, who needs that job?

Status
Not open for further replies.