goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Morning/evening Senor, I'm saying good-bye also...............

I'm off to Reno for the week-end.:biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
becominghorse, you're very judgmental and rude, have you considered stepping out with uncut??

Marley, I'm sorry I wrecked you party and that it bothers you that you must feel that way about me, but in just a disinterested way, I still don't think you needed jail time. That you 'don't like me' doesn't matter a fucking whit to me. What momentarily annoyed me last night was that you seemed not to be able to differentiate between those who would have helped you in the actual incident and the much more judgmental types who really thought you needed punishing. You seemed to agree with them, not me, so I finally had to too. Worse, you seemed to think that getting your internet thread the way you want it was almost on the same level as your jail experience. I was talking about your jail experience seriously, but you were somehow overlooking that, but I won't make that mistake again. Of course, given that you think my being 'liberal' in your 'deserved punishment' case, and that you therefore chose to report me for one slight disagreement DOES succeed in making me think that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground--and this is a RUDE thing to say, so I am hereby condemned to walking the rocky, thorny paths of ostracism by the Jailbird Elders of LPSG. Forgive me, my son...

Rubi, yes, I was serious that that was funny, becuase it is like some of uncut1234's usual bullshit. I always imagine him growling and being pissed off and crotchety and an Old Fart. I haven't read through his posts, since they are all so monochromatic. I mean--once he even complained that on the Help Desk Forum we shouldn't have been complaining about not being able to access the site and that 'the site is slow', etc., because our very complaining about it was slowing down the site. That was when I put him on Ignore and occasionally unsealed his messages to see if there were any howlers in them, and some of them are. He sounds drunk to me.:laughing:
And on Jim Beam Whiskey or something like that...

Anyway, cheer up, Marley, you do sound like a kind of punk, but I don't want you to feel bad anyway--even though you reported me (presumably so I'd have to go to jail, BUT....)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Do to a feud war several days ago Uncut along with two other people were given a strict warning not to comment on the feud for seven days. The other choice would have been to let it escalate to the point that all three might have received a permanent ban.

Since Uncut violated the warning, I am closing the thread as he used his OP to reignite the feud.

You are welcome to continue your discussion in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.