Goodgroin Greetings; renewal Hello all...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by goodgroin, Feb 15, 2012.

1. goodgroin

goodgroin New Member

Albums:
    Hello Group Members,
    I am looking forward to answering some of the questions which were posted as a template. I rejoined LPSG after a 5 year hiatus. I always enjoyed this site and I take interest in seeing other big men, especially tall and portly, showing their packages. I am 6 feet and 210 but I admire guys bigger than myself. I am especially attracted to unusual penis's, very large ones, huge balls, or thick and wide dongs. I have a nice cock, it is 7.5 x 5, I wish it was thicker so I enjoy pumping it at times. Check out my media postings. I'm into men but am open to group sex with guys and gals. I've been with two women in my life and it was enjoyable, I would not be adverse to a swinger situation.

I live in San Francisco in the middle of the gay ghetto, "the Castro." I've had the opportunity to experience some huge cock's. I like a nice hairy butthole's as well. I am semi-perverted in that I like selfers, who can self-suck and fuck. I posted a grainy picture of my own cock in my ass, took forever to get it in but it felt great. I can do the ballls but my butts not as tight and they pop out quickly, perhaps I should get a kegel. lol. I look forward to meeting and hearing the stories of others on this chat room.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome back, goodie! Enjoy!

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can appreciate your enthusiasm for selfing...I used to share that interest, but not something I do anymore...youth has its advantages! Just want to welcome you back!:smile:
    Enjoy!

4. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great album, welcome back!

5. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome back :)

Draft saved Draft deleted