"goodwood" is a caring and noble dude!!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Peeps!

Some of you are fortunate enough to know 'GOODWOOD' and I am blest to know what a NOBLE and CARING dude he really is!

"GOODWOOD"
lives in an area that recently received another snowy and wintry blast. I spoke with him tonight and he shared with me how he went out in the weather to rescue a poor Labrador Retreiver owned by "GOODWOOD's" neighbors. The stupid and uncaring neighbors had left the poor animal chained in the yard without food and water as well as without any shelter from the cold and snow. :eek::eek::eek: "GOODWOOD" brought the sad creature into an enclosed porch and gave the dog food, water, and a warm bed on which to sleep.

Tonight I am more than PROUD to even know anyone who knows "GOODWOOD"!!! Please join me in sending him "CONGRATS" and {{{{{MEGA HUGS}}}} for being so kind and caring to a poor, dumb animal! Let us ALL be proud that there are peeps like "GOODWOOD" here at LPSG and we are fortunate enough to know them.

RICKY_27

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is amazing what people will do to animals. I think peoplethat do that to there "pets" need to be chained up stark naked on a winters night and see how they like it. I'm so proud of you goodwood, Not everyone would have done that for the animal. You probably saved the dogs life.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Ricky -
thanks for the encouragement to basically 'steal' someone else's dog. lol.
he has had plenty of water to drink and eaten some and is snuggled up on his bed and
is sleeping comfortably. : )

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*pounces on Mr Goodwood, lavishing him with vegan girl loving* ya just achieved hero status! you saved a puppa.

ml

one note: dumb animal is more descriptive of his rather unpleasant neighbors than the poor lil dog. :mad::frown1:

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*pounces on Mr Goodwood, lavishing him with vegan girl loving* ya just achieved hero status! you saved a puppa.

ml

one note: dumb animal is more descriptive of his rather unpleasant neighbors than the poor lil dog. :mad::frown1:
HI MICKEY LEE,

I regret that I have to disagree with you about "GOODWOOD'S" reprobate neighbors; they are NOT "DUMB ANIMALS" !! If I wrote what I really think of those stupid and uncaring neighbors I would be BANNED!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I will just say that the more I see of those kind of peeps the more RESPECT I have for 'dumb animals'!!!!!!

RICKY_27

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hello Mr Ricky,

all the :mad: and :frown: is aimed at the ickfest Mr Goodwood shares a common wall with, not a single bit of irk and ire was intended to stick to you. promise. :smile:

ml

i so kinda wanna read what ya would say about 'em. :mischievous:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bravo Goodwood!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
There are horrible people like your neighbors who should be left out in the snow and frigid weather just so they can experience what they do everyday to their "pets". It is unconsionable that an owner would commit such an atrocity on a animal who didn't ask to be there with you.
I hope that you might be able to adopt or find a good home for this poor lab. At least insist that the police or animal control come and file charges against the cretinous neighbor.:mad: Perhaps some of our Michigan and surrounding states members, are looking to adopt a dog in dire need?
Anybody?
I would contribute to a fund to get him to a new home if anyone is interested just pm me.
If all else fails take a road trip and bring him to me!:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a pic. of the dog. as you can see, he looks like he is smiling. He slept very well last night and was very happy this morning. I played with the dogs and put this one back on his line in his yard.
I am not sure what to do for him. I have a really busy day and lots of stuff to do, but will figure it out this afternoon. I will just go next door and ask those people if I can have the dog and then find him another home.
am not sure what's going on with my work search and possible move. If it works out for me to have him i would be thrilled. He is an awesome dog.

Attachments

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent job, Goodwood! I do dog rescue; currently I have two beautiful female border collies I rescued from a situation similar (without snow, in south Texas...) to the one you describe. When we asked the people for them, they said they were glad to be rid of them. They had obviously been abused by the man (they like women better...but they like me ok; gaydar?).

I would suggest that you tell the people (nicely) that you're taking the dog and will either give it a loving home yourself (I'm with you on the job thing, btw, laid off Dec. 31 and still looking) or find a good home for him. If they protest, tell them you have no difficulty describing for the authorities the conditions in which you were keeping the dog (it's illegal in most municipal areas in most states, including many in Michigan; certainly metro Detroit, Lansing, etc). Usually they give with no difficulty.

Again, good show and if there's anything I can do to assist, pm me on here.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys!
i just got back from the animal control office and they said that if i can get him to do that, and if i can't, that they will tell the homeowners that they can't keep a dog that way and if they don't care for the dog better then they will take him. Poor thing is skinny - they don't feed him. I will bring him in again tonight.