Goodwood Is Leaving the Building

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am going to have to say goodbye to everyone here for awhile.

On Monday the dogs and i are moving to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and i'm not sure how long it will be before i have net access.

So thanks everyone for a lot of fun. Catch up with everybody at some point in the future. Be well.

- Goodwood

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bid D small a double l a s? Hope things work out for you. One thing to look forward to: no State income tax! And you'll have access to Shiner Bock Beer (made right in Shiner a few hundred miles south).

Good luck. And remember, Texas is not a State, it is more a state of mind.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you packed all of your khaki's and coats and bathroom products already?

UGH. no. i have start trying all of the khakis on and just take maybe a half a dozen with me. my best friend will get the rest of them. Coats? oh brother. I have to figure out which ones to take. Bathroom products - same thing. sigh. lol.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Goodwood!! I just wanted to wish you luck with your move! I hope things go well for you in Texas =)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol. Fred is a good sport and pretty easy going so he will be ok.
Omg. i don't know what i was thinking about a half a dozen pairs of khakis. i am taking 16 pairs. Giving the rest away.

This discussion of the heart-rending choices you have to make...I have tears in my eyes! I have been in your shoes when I had my midlife crisis and ran away...I feel for you!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This discussion of the heart-rending choices you have to make...I have tears in my eyes! I have been in your shoes when I had my midlife crisis and ran away...I feel for you!

LOL. yes, i am sure you do. I think i can get away with 20 pairs of shoes. Maybe 15 coats. hmm. what a pain in the ass to move. sigh.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you giving away clothes and coats? :confused: Dallas has winter and while rare has had snow. For heavens sake don't give away your suits you'll need them for work; and hold onto that tuxedo just because you never know when you will need one.

I think this move will be good for you and Fred. :cool: I have every confidence in your successful transition at this point in your life. :smile: You've got my number call or text if you need to chat, vent, spew expletives etc. :wink: Remember Dallas and Houston are nice; but when you aren't there you're in Texas. :biggrin1:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what is going on?!?!

first a thirteen year old runs away to Texas, and now GW

people! it's hellish hot down here! :aargh4:
:banghead2:

but, having said that, have a nice, safe trip & re-location!