Goodwood Is Leaving the Building

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are probably hot spots all over Dallas, I don't think you'll have trouble getting online. Have fun :biggrin1:.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:Thanks people for the good wishes!

Thanks for saying 'until later'. i have loved getting to everybody and my return will be imminent.

Ad far as the tux goes - i am taking 2 with me and leaving one here at the house so i won't have to drag one along for events when i come back to visit. and i have plenty of clothes and coats to spare. lol.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay! Your moving to Texas! I think you will like it here. When you get Internet service be sure to get back on here. My hometown isn't too far from Dallas.....maybe I can introduce you to someone.....or if you need a friend to talk to, I am about 4 hours away. Hurry back to LPSG when you get a chance. I will be here.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is 4:30 a.m. on Palm Sunday and i have been saying goodbye to favorite people here for the last 12 hours. plenty of drinking and parties and clubs. it's great to realize that after 14 years in one place the people i wanted to spend my final hours with. they are few indeed. but so fantastic. i feel fortunate that these people will even talk to me and yet they shed tears that they have known me and that i am leaving.
happy and sad all in a day.
on the positive side, i got rid of more armani, dolce, gucci shit i won't wear. it feels great to find shit that hasn't seen the light of day in 10 years and get rid of it. my best friend's kid that is 15 and a model thinks all of this stuff is very cool can enjoy it.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Goodwood is TRYING to leave the building. Many last minute things have arisen. Reference my blog if you care to know what they.
And i am shocked at how quickly i am running out of room in the car for my clothes. Ugh. lol.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goodwood is TRYING to leave the building. Many last minute things have arisen. Reference my blog if you care to know what they.
And i am shocked at how quickly i am running out of room in the car for my clothes. Ugh. lol.

If you ship your clothes three day select...they will be there about the same time you get there. Have a safe trip!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, get wired up as soon as you can. You'll need some continuity, won't ya? Though the dogs will help with that.

Oh, glitch? Ain't read the blog, but hope it works out. Upwards and onwards!