Google Is Blocking My Searches

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning Google has stopped allowing me to continue to sites from its search page. A warning appears under the links saying that "This site may harm your computer." If I conitnue with the link it warns me that Google thinks that the site will harm my PC, and that I can continue if I want to, but there is no link to continue. When I try to click on their links to see why the warning came up I get a "502 Server Error".

Anyone else experience this?

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i get the same thing.You have to copy/paste the link to make it work but your antivirus software will detect the threat.The a/v software you use is finding spyware threats so becareful.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you using IE? I just tried on Firefox and it worked fine.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The a/v software you use is finding spyware threats so becareful.

It's not anything that's installed on your computer that's causing this -- it's definitely a glitch over at Google. Folks have been getting this error from Windows, Mac, and Linux machines (none of which use the same antivirus software) -- but Google appears to be working on it, because I'm not getting the errors as often as I was earlier this morning.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I figured that it was a dickhead Google-spy issue. I lost faith in them when I tested their shitty Chrome! I hate MSN and Yahoo... any other suggestions?

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figured that it was a dickhead Google-spy issue. I lost faith in them when I tested their shitty Chrome! I hate MSN and Yahoo... any other suggestions?

MSN and YAHOO the messengers? Try Skype. I find that Skype is better with voice and cam.

I had the same problem with google too but it looks like it's back to normal now.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to access the site just delete everything left of the = sign in the address bar.

Then you will be left with the actual site URL. Press enter to go to the site.