GOP Presidential Hopeful for 2012 Emphasizes Heterosexuality

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
It wasn't a personal attack.
Yes it was, and totally out of the blue and irrelevant. But then, you hate Obama because he's black and will look for any opportunity to defame or discredit him.
It was an observation. Otherwise this thread is a Pawlenty personal attack. :rolleyes:
I never claimed that it wasn't a personal attack. The difference is that there clearly was no racism here... until you showed up.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never claimed that it wasn't a personal attack. The difference is that there clearly was no racism here... until you showed up.

:rolleyes:

You forget that the only reason I defended the white GOP member earlier in the thread is because I'm racist. Don't blame Trinity, I started the hateful trend in this thread.

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Yes it was, and totally out of the blue and irrelevant. But then, you hate Obama because he's black and will look for any opportunity to defame or discredit him.

I really thought you had some commonsense before you posted this bunch of bull. I don't hate Barack Obama. And my problems with Barack Obama's policies have nothing to do with his color.

And there was no racism when I showed up either. The racism occurred when you threw the race card at me. Nothing I said had anything to do with race. That is clearly your racist ignorance.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It wasn't a personal attack. It was an observation. Otherwise this thread is a Pawlenty personal attack. :rolleyes:
You are correct. This thread IS about pawlenty, but you just couldn't keep your Obama hatred from seeping out.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
You are correct. This thread IS about pawlenty, but you just couldn't keep your Obama hatred from seeping out.
There is no Obama hatred in recognizing that Barack Obama frequently made reference to the attractiveness of his wife on the campaign trail. :rolleyes:

StevenVegas started the thread stating this:

Something is nearly always amiss when pols start alluding to the fact that they find their wives attractive:

Theories? What's up with this guy?

Without bringing up the color of either candidate and throwing the race card...the fact that Obama himself did this on several occasions, my comment is a perfectly valid response that has nothing to do with race or hate.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no Obama hatred in recognizing that Barack Obama frequently made reference to the attractiveness of his wife on the campaign trail. :rolleyes:

StevenVegas started the thread stating this:

Without bringing up the color of either candidate and throwing the race card...the fact that Obama himself did this on several occasions, my comment is a perfectly valid response that has nothing to do with race or hate.
Bullcrap.........the OP was asking about Pawlenty and you answered Obama..........you just can't help yourself.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bullcrap.........the OP was asking about Pawlenty and you answered Obama..........you just can't help yourself.

...but Obama would be his opponent for the 2012 election. Isn't it fair play to point out that your guy has done the same (totally innocent and acceptable) thing you're calling our guy a closet case and whatnot for?

You're right. This place is some kind of right-wing rumpus room!!! Hateful republicans, always trying to smear democratic politicians!

edit: It's because they're RACIST!!

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You look very cute, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Democratic National Convention 2008, Obama's Kids Charm America, Sasha Obama, Sound Bite

Here's him telling her she looks very cute.

Michelle Obama is the perfect wife: President Barack's sexy new First Lady - News - Bild.de

“First of all, how good-looking is my wife?” Barack Obama asked the crowd at the Neighbourhood ball. The audience cheered.

For goodness sake, I don't see why this is even an argument. There is nothing wrong with a politician praising his wife's appearance.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure if Obama engaged in a looser tongue and said that his wife looked "fly", in a similar slang-like vernacular as Pawlenty's "smokin' hot", many dissenters on this board would be screaming over how his words were inappropriate.

But I digress, It's still stupid either way... and I'm still waiting for the details behind Pawlenty's hike on the ol' Appalachian Trail. :biggrin:

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
For goodness sake, I don't see why this is even an argument. There is nothing wrong with a politician praising his wife's appearance.

Really? Cute and good-looking is the same as "red hot smokin''" and "now if she'll only have sex with me?"

One smacks of trying too hard and everyone knows which one that is.

Trying too hard is also when you call a special session of the legislature to vote on a gay marriage ban.

Last edited:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let me quote your thesis:

"Something is nearly always amiss when pols start alluding to the fact that they find their wives attractive"

In those terms, yes, it is the same.

But you're right, this is a huge goddamned issue. How dare he make a joke about sex before the big fishing kick-off? Is nothing sacred?!

Your last point about the gay marriage ban is a non sequitur.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Dude you are taking this far too fucking seriously. If it's not a big deal, why do you insist on arguing about it?

As for my "non-sequitur" you apparently do not get the theme which is the overemphasized heterosexuality of some politicians (read the thread title for another hint). Banning gay marriage is just another "hey look at me and how not gay I am!" kind of effort...

If you disagree with that theme so be it. But grasp the big picture. It's not all Obama all the time.

Last edited:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Six simple words (be sure to repeat ad nauseum, ad infinitum)

You're encouraging this bullshit by replying
and so on...

(Yes, I know it's a bit self-contradictory to reply to this, but it's always worth reminding people.)

Last edited:

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you disagree with that theme so be it. But grasp the big picture. It's not all Obama all the time.

Right. In this case, specifically, it is especially not Obama. Because it's not anyone! Nobody did anything wrong!

I hope you don't get the wrong impression- I'm not trying to talk shit on Obama by saying that he professed to find his own wife attractive. Far from it! I'm just pointing out that your attack on Pawlenty is ridiculous.

I know that sticking up for republicans won't win me any friends here, and I am aware of the fact that sticking up for Trinity will win me even less. However, the attacks I've read in this thread are outlandish on both accounts, and I just figured I'd put my two cents in on it.

Last edited: