GOP spent money while in Bondage in West Hollywood club !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cruztbone, Mar 29, 2010.

1. cruztbone

Gold Member

:tongue: This is just TOO delicious for words. For all you self righteous Repugnantcan hypocrites, the Gop spent nearly 3 grand on entertaining themselves in a bondage club. West Hollywood, long a bastion of the Democratic party, was only TOO happy to host them and roast them.
    Clearly, the elephants were seeking out a way to punish themselves after losing the battle on health care.

FOR ALL YOU FOOLS WHO DONATE TO THE GOP, THIS IS WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES. IF THEY WANTED TO EXPERIENCE BONDAGE, WOULDNT IT BE BETTER FOR THEM TO IMPOSE THEIR SYSTEM OF "FREE MARKETS, CORPORATE CAPITALISM AND FREE TRADE" ON THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF THE REST OF US?

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Yeah, Indusrialsize started a thread about it under the GOP reaching out to the gay community. Check out the posts. There are links to Michael Steele's itemizations. :smile:

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

Man, Republicans don't shock me the least. They could've paid me three grand and I would've tried this on a couple of them...like Ann Coulter for starters.

4. cruztbone

Gold Member

GOOD IDEA , Invisibleman, preferably at one of her laughable Canadian campus appearances where she has been picketed off campus(such as recently in Ontario).
    What color collar would look best on her, and what should she be spanked with? hmmmm.............

Draft saved Draft deleted