Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have any revealing pics or videos of this TV chef? There is something really hot about him.

There was one episode of "Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares" where he got dressed into a kilt and then flashed the diners at a restaurant! Any pics?

He's constantly talking about his big balls, its about time we saw them!:tongue:

Slamdunk_Dude

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Does anyone have any revealing pics or videos of this TV chef? There is something really hot about him.

There was one episode of "Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares" where he got dressed into a kilt and then flashed the diners at a restaurant! Any pics?

He's constantly talking about his big balls, its about time we saw them!:tongue:

Slamdunk_Dude

I have heard about the big balls thing too. Sadly, I can't get excited about him as I think he is REALLY mean.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gordon ramseys balls eeeeeewwwwwwww now jaime olivers or gino di campo, and def the blonde one from ready steady cook now those are some balls I would like to see lol.

Found some pics of my favs lol

Attachments

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

Slamdunk_Dude

He does have a healthy pair of breasts ...

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gordon Ramsey is the biggest, rudest dick I have ever seen on TV. To be honest, I get that it "sells" the show... but wow, I actually yell at the TV when he yells at the contestants.

Tongue
(that's all I could find)

This guy is a total egotist and generally an ass......He makes good food through intimidation:mad:

Reactions: Rebecca321

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think he is hilarious! Especially on The F Word [last episode tomorrow:(]. He does swear a lot, but its obvious its not just for the show, as he does segments where he is with his kids and he is just the same. Though he isnt exactly...great looking.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was watching Hells kitchen here in Canada last night(briefly in the add breaks for CSI MIAMI.oh and on that point how much of a dick is Haratio?. Another thread beckons i think) and Ramsey was bawling out some trog of a girl with dreadful hair and what looked like a coldsore, anyway, he was screaming at her to calm down "fucking this ,bitch that" because she couldn`t get some potato chips right. She was just standing there not panicking or anything he was just trying to be-little her.
Now ive seen almost every show that Ramsey has done and if you have ever seen Kitchen nightmares im sure you would agree that in the early days his outbursts were justified.
I recall a time some useless chef had some gone off scallops and was prepared to serve them. Ramsey almost vomited after trying one and was right to express distain for this moron.
Since then its become more and more obvious that his producers have encouraged this behaviour( see Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Nigel Lithgoe) For the non British amoingst us there is a very long tradition of pantomime(google it) in the UK this is just a new mass version for a new generation.
I still dont want to see the wrinkled, potfaced shouty mouth naked though.
hope that made sense i just woke up.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
seems to me he is an unattractive idiot!
I am not so sure I would be calling people all kinds of names and cussing at them when there are tons of SHARP instruments laying everywhere

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well his wife and 4 kids makes me think he prefers women.
Give it time dear one. I married twice and have three children and am as queer as can be--it just took me time to acknowledge it. I never prefered women, I just knew society thought that was the proper way to go and so I did. I had sex with them and thought about men, I was in love with the father of each of the two women I married (although I never did anything sexual with their fathers).