Gordon Ramsay

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude I'd suck you dry and obviously there is a lot to suck. What I couldn't finish orally, I'd fuck you dry. Nice big cock and beautiful nuts dude!

darkhorse72

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Rebecca321

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There were photos of said celebrity chef in the UK Sunday papers, this weekend just gone... in... the... skimpiest of trunks, packing what looked like quite a cock!!

Anyone able to get their hands on these photos? Pretty please!!!!!!

drs5

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone have some sexy pics/vids of this guy?

Apparently there was one of him in a British newspaper in his trunks only. Anyone have this one?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I don't like the way he treats people on HELL's KITCHEN.
He threw a goddamn cast iron skillet at a white guy.:eek: NOTICE: Gordon didn't throw one at the women or the black guy.

Haute cuisine is for obsessive compulsives.

Reactions: Tom b

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His twattish attitude and foul mouth is extremely unattractive.
id say hes pretty fuckin funny most of the time. beats fannying about and trying to gently break it to the person, who i may add obviously sucks at what they do...that they suck at what they do.

also, sorry no pics

Reactions: 3790721

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He threw a goddamn cast iron skillet at a white guy.:eek: NOTICE: Gordon didn't throw one at the women or the black guy.

what does that have to do about anything?

Gordon picked on that guy. He was clearly weak. But he didn't throw skillets at the women knowing that would've made him really look like a prick. Hypothetically speaking-- if he would've thrown that skillet at me...Gordon Ramsay would get his fucking ass kicked. EVERY BLACK GUY IN AMERICA would hit that Ramsay fuck with a skillet. THAT is what that has to do with it. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
id say hes pretty fuckin funny most of the time. beats fannying about and trying to gently break it to the person, who i may add obviously sucks at what they do...that they suck at what they do.

Well, those are "reality" shows. :rolleyes:

I think that there are ways of communicating to people. People can respect people. And because someone "sucks" at something...doesn't mean that they aren't able to do things. People have learning curves. You can treat people with respect.

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gordon picked on that guy. He was clearly weak. But he didn't throw skillets at the women knowing that would've made him really look like a prick. Hypothetically speaking-- if he would've thrown that skillet at me...Gordon Ramsay would get his fucking ass kicked. EVERY BLACK GUY IN AMERICA would hit that Ramsay fuck with a skillet. THAT is what that has to do with it. :rolleyes:

ramsay angry, ramsay throw skillet at person he is angry at irrespactive of race, although doubt hed throw one at a woman. i havent actually seen the episode so i suppose i cant really comment fairly....but...it seems that race doesnt actually come into this situation untill you(the watcher) bring it up, thats why i asked. seemed that race wasnt a matter at all in the show...just your perception of it.
again..i havent seen it, just thought id comment.