Gordon Ramsay

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gordon Ramsay is a sleazeball of the first order. A foul mouthed indifferent cook who claims he was a professional footballer. As my 14 year olds said: he lools like a drunken 60 year old transvestite.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gordon Ramsay is a sleazeball of the first order. A foul mouthed indifferent cook who claims he was a professional footballer. As my 14 year olds said: he lools like a drunken 60 year old transvestite.

I don't agree with his way of instructing. But he was taught to be like that. And he is too old to change.

He seems like a nice guy but will cut you down if you are fucking up in the kitchen or have a fucked up kitchen.

In the realm of haute cuisine...he is at top of his game. But I don't really like his meals. But it works for the haute cuisine market.

Gordon Ramsay could be worse.

D_Stymie Stretcher

Account Disabled
Media
He is not a nice person. He has a conviction for gross indecency, he was caught "messing around" in a public toilet with two other men! Oddly he doesn't like to talk about it, but is happy to denigrate all and sundry. Glass houses , stones and people that live in them etc.

Reactions: Rebecca321

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find Gordon Ramsay SOOOO sexy. He is not particularly good looking but there is a confidence that he carry's about himself that I find terribly attractive. The same can be said about Simon Cowell. Artificial or not, the perceived confidence they both carry is a huge turn on for me.

Reactions: 3790721

xHotxSexinessx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just found a story about Gordon that said he played naked twister with the Beckams (Victoria + David) last Christmas! I am uber jealous! I would have payed any amount to see that!!! :grumpy:

Just thought I would share this.

(The story here)

Reactions: Sickntired

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can not think of a more ugly male entertainment-celebrity, both inside and out. Disgusting man.