Gorgeous brit gymnast max whitlock.

His armpits hairs really got my attention! I've never seen another guy whose pits are hairier than his! I supposed it might have something to do with his training. I wonder if any one who does body building can confirm my guessing. I remembered that the amount of armpits hairs is determined by the amount of the testosterone. The higher amount a guy has, the hairier his armpits would be. And testosterone also plays an important role in the growth of penis during puberty. Now that I think everyone is curious if he got a bigger "result" as well...

I think he must remove his body hair frequently, otherwise, his body hairs just don't fit his armpit. Maybe too many body hairs will affect his movement in training, I've heard those who do competitive swimming have to shave because hairs might slow them down while swimming. But I'm not sure...just some guessing!

Hey! Let's focus on his professional field. I remembered he did a good job in Olympic, but I forgot if he broke the record, or won gold medal because I recognized him in the news. Anyway, he is a rare athlete who can not only make outstanding performance, but also has a handsome face. Now I had to wish he didn't have bigger penis or this is just so unfair.

Reactions: bmagic
D

deleted866067

Hmmm can't see him being hung, never a bulge

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
His armpits hairs really got my attention! I've never seen another guy whose pits are hairier than his! I supposed it might have something to do with his training. I wonder if any one who does body building can confirm my guessing. I remembered that the amount of armpits hairs is determined by the amount of the testosterone. The higher amount a guy has, the hairier his armpits would be. And testosterone also plays an important role in the growth of penis during puberty. Now that I think everyone is curious if he got a bigger "result" as well...

I think he must remove his body hair frequently, otherwise, his body hairs just don't fit his armpit. Maybe too many body hairs will affect his movement in training, I've heard those who do competitive swimming have to shave because hairs might slow them down while swimming. But I'm not sure...just some guessing!

Hey! Let's focus on his professional field. I remembered he did a good job in Olympic, but I forgot if he broke the record, or won gold medal because I recognized him in the news. Anyway, he is a rare athlete who can not only make outstanding performance, but also has a handsome face. Now I had to wish he didn't have bigger penis or this is just so unfair.

er... no. there's no practical reason for a gymnast to remove body hair, and as Max's pits are pretty standard in my opinion ("never seen pits hairier than his?" really? It's a pretty small surface area, I mean you've either got the hair coverage or not... ) I don't even think he looks like a body groomer. If he was we'd doubtlessly see some pics with stubble on his chest or belly, I mean he is training shirtless 6 days a week, so..

gymnast to remove body hair
Don't know, I just made a guess!

pretty standard
Haha! You're so right! I just saw a few guys who were even hairier than his pits!

stubble on his chest or belly
Don't know again! LOL! But I think if gymnasts do request shaving, they'll do it regularly or daily, right? Since they're athletes, they are trained to follow some certain rules or habits when it comes to their professional parts. But still my lamb guessing! Don't care much about him now because I'm starting to grow tons of body hairs now! I should care mine instead of his! HAHA!

Zero93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it matter if he's hung or not? NO IT DOESN'T!! He's gorgeous and fit that's all that matters.

This is LPSG not Vogue, it's about one thing and one thing only, BIG/ ABOVE AVERAGE COCK. If you want to see pretty cream puffs fully clothed, go check out tumblr