Gorilla And The Metalhead.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gorilla drove a truck. He couldn’t remember why people started calling him Gorilla. He wasn’t especially hairy, though he had broad shoulders and could lug big weights. He also had a bit of a gut, but this was the product of too many hours spent sitting in the cab driving the overnight interstate. He had a sleeve on his right arm which extended across the top of his chest, and a smattering of tattoos on his left arm and leg. He also had some amateur ink on the topside of his cock. He had a meaty cock. It was quite thick and had a good weight to it; not too small but also not overly large.

Gorilla was always on the lookout for hot, sweaty sex with men.

Tonight, Gorilla found himself driving into Atlanta. He’d been at the wheel for a long 13 hours since leaving Oklahoma City, driving through Memphis and Birmingham. A ridiculously long drive, almost inhumane. The sun had set, and his trucker cap no longer needed to keep the setting sun out of his eyes, so he wore it backwards. It’d been a long haul, but he was paid well for it. He was looking forward to a big meal and a solid night’s sleep before de-palleting at the warehouse tomorrow at dawn. He’d driven to Atlanta a few times before, and by this stage in the drive, and despite the steady supply of no-doze pills he’d been chewing, he was almost on autopilot. He guided his wheels to a 24/7 gas station and parked the rig near the diesel pumps. This would be home for the night. His full balls hung low inside his denim jeans.

He smeared some cheap deodorant under his pits to make himself slightly more presentable. He climbed down out of the rig and walked into the roadhouse next door. He’d been here before, and he barely needed to bother with the menu. Steak. Well done, thanks ma’am. Charcoal as you can make it. Side of potatoes and greenbeans, please. And a beer. His 42 wheels would be parked until sunrise.

Gorilla was thirsty. The beer arrived quickly and half of it disappeared in a few quick gulps. His meal was excellent, as usual at this roadhouse. He had another beer while he was eating.

At the end of the meal, he paid his check, left a tip for the waitress, exited the roadhouse and started to head back to the bunk in his rig for some well-earned shuteye. But first, he needed to take care of business – he needed to use the bathroom.

The bathroom was a stand-alone block, halfway between the roadhouse and where he’d parked. It was small, and somewhat stinky. The air felt stale. There was only one cubicle.

Gorilla entered the bathroom and noticed that the cubicle door had been ripped off its hinges since he was last in Atlanta. Fuck. He really needed to take a shit.

He pulled his jeans down and they collected around his ankles. Nature took its course.

Carlos was a sexy Mexican dude who sang and played guitar in a heavy metal band in Atlanta. He had the look down to perfection: long, wavy brown hair, black t-shirt, denim jacket, dark Latin eyes and a skinny build. White socks inside black skater shoes.

Carlos loved nothing more than being on stage, covered in sweat under the bright stagelights, knowing every pair of eyes in the room were fixated on him. He was sexy as fuck, and he knew it. None of the women in the room could ever have him. He wasn’t interested in them. Often, during their set, he’d try to pick out a sexy denim-clad metal dude from the front row and hold his gaze for just long enough to suggest what might be possible later that night, if only. He knew he had a sexy pout and a long tongue, both of which helped to get his bait on the line when catching his front row prey.

He’d been out drinking with his bandmates tonight, and the beers had gone down well. He was walking home with his earbuds in, with Slayer shredding his eardrums. As he passed by the roadhouse, he realised he really needed a piss. He saw the bathroom and went in.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gorilla heard the bathroom door open, and he heard Carlos’s footsteps. He heard Carlos approach the urinal. He heard Carlos unzip, and he listened as a thick stream of beery Mexican piss cascaded down. Gorilla remained motionless and silent inside the cubicle. He wasn’t scared, but he was wondering if sex might be in the air. He could hear the thin treble of classic Slayer riffs through Carlos’s buds. Gorilla’s trucker cap was firmly in place, backwards. He’d shat, but he hadn’t wiped.

Carlos had no idea he had company. He shook his smallish cock, packed it back into his briefs, zipped up, and walked over to the basin to wash his hands. Slayer was still assaulting his ears, and he wasn’t home yet. Looking into the cracked, stained mirror, he saw Gorilla sitting on the bowl in the cubicle. He wondered why someone would take a shit with the door open, and he was surprised to note that there *was* no door on the cubicle.

Carlos saw Gorilla’s trucker cock resting heavily on the front of the toilet seat. Gorilla’s hand found his thick dick. He lifted it up and let it slap down onto the seat with a thud. He leered at Carlos, as if to say ‘do you want it?’.

Gorilla’s turd sank to the bottom of the bowl. The air thickened.

Carlos was attracted to men, and here was a man, a real working man, in all his glory. Gorilla smelled ripe – the result of a long day at the wheel, combined with the stink of a public restroom.

Carlos was accustomed to being the centre of attention. He was a fucking rockstar, even if only in Atlanta. Until now, he always picked who he wanted to fuck. The tables were turned. He was potential prey.

He was standing in front of a man whose pants were around his ankles, with his fat dick on full display.

He took his earbuds out and Slayer was silenced. He felt a ringing in his ears. Could’ve been tinnitus, could’ve been the ambient silence in a room filled with thick air; most probably was the blood rushing violently through his brain at the scent of sex.

Carlos didn’t take any backward steps, but at the same time, he didn’t want to seem too eager. He took a single step towards the cubicle. They’d recognised each other’s presence and Gorilla was first to speak.

“Hey, boy. How’s your evening?”

“Hey, man. Just had a few beers with my bros, and needed a piss on the way home. What about you?”

“Long fucken day at the wheel, son. Bein’ paid to cart some crap from Walmart A to Walmart B. Just had a big feed. Now I’m just takin’ a dump”. Gorilla noticed the long-haired stud glanced down at his crotch. “So what you looking at, boy?” Gorilla lifted his tattooed dick up again, and let it fall against the seat with a thud.

Carlos’s mouth was dry with nervousness. He wanted nothing more than to sink to his knees, but in this unusual moment, he felt uncertain and nervous. He found himself apologising. “Sir, I seem to have caught you at a bad moment, and …”

“Shut up, boy.” Gorilla cut him off. His response was immediate.

“Um, what?” Carlos started fidgeting with his bracelets that dangled underneath his denim jacket.

“I said, shut the fuck up.”

Carlos’s mouth started watering.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

There was silence for just a few seconds.

Carlos was standing, he could’ve fled for the door. Gorilla was still sitting on the bowl, his jeans around his ankles and his ass still unwiped. If retreat was the option of choice, Carlos held all the cards. He could just turn around and leave. Physically, Gorilla was in the weaker position. But psychologically, Gorilla was in charge, and Carlos knew this already.

All Carlos wanted when he first walked into the bathroom was to take a piss. All he wanted right now was to wrap his mouth around Gorilla’s fat dick.

“Get over here, boy.”

Until now, Carlos had always called the shots when it came to sex. Carlos had sucked a handful of dicks before, but sucking dick was never high on the list of his own sexual priorities – the guy had to be exceptionally cute for him to even offer. He’d eaten his own cum a few times after jerking off, mainly out of curiosity just to see what the fuss was about, but he didn’t find it especially tasty. He was never interested in eating anyone else’s either, so on the rare occasions he sucked someone off, he always made sure to jerk them to climax well away from his face.

He was a total top. He liked to fuck men, and he’d never been fucked – his pussy was virgin. He was always on the lookout for bottoms at his gigs, and ultra-tight jeans were usually a dead giveaway. He didn’t have a particularly big dick, but he sure as fuck knew how to use it, and he was more than confident in his skills.

Then again, never in his life had he been confronted by a man like Gorilla.

Carlos looked at the man sitting on the toilet seat. He drank in Gorilla’s sexy tattoos, his redneck stubble and his backwards-facing trucker cap. He’d always thought of himself as sexually dominant, but in this moment, looking at Gorilla, he wondered if that was really true.

A rig pulled into the lot next to the roadhouse and parked. The air brakes hissed.

Gorilla’s ass was warming the toilet seat, but his mind was a blur of the no-doze pills still in his system, augmented by a couple of beers at the roadhouse and a chronic lack of sleep. The no-doze pills were like tiny acupuncture needles teasing his crotch. He needed to get off. He wouldn’t sleep if he didn’t, and he knew he had a load of freight to drop off tomorrow morning. He knew it’d be even better if he got a load or two off tonight. He could always go back to the bunk in his rig and jerk off, but the possibilities in the mens room were significantly better.

“Get over here, boy. I know you want my cock. I’m not gonna ask you again, cunt.” Carlos could see the outlines of the smallish amateur tattoo on the top of Gorilla’s shaft. The stench of Gorilla’s crotch was pretty unbelievable, and he still hadn’t wiped or flushed.

Gorilla continued. ”Just had a beer or two after a long day. I was pretty thirsty. How thirsty are you?”

Carlos wasn’t quite sure what he meant.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Gorilla still hadn’t wiped his ass. He tore strips off the roll (thank fuck someone once in a while actually replaced the toilet paper in public restrooms) and tried giving the sheets to Carlos. Carlos wasn’t sure what to do. Was Gorilla asking Carlos to clean him up?

Carlos resisted. “Hey, man, what the fuck? I’m not wiping your ass. That’s fucking gross. Wipe your own ass.” He was on the verge of leaving. Nothing was keeping him here except his own awakening lust.

Gorilla sneered. “We’re in a fuckin’ mens room, bud. Ain’t nobody else here.”

Carlos was repelled by the idea of wiping a dirty asshole, but at the same time, he was completely consumed with cocklust. Never in his life had he wanted a dick in his mouth more than now. He tied his sexy metal-god hair into a rough ponytail. “I’ll suck your dick, man, but that’s it.”

Gorilla conceded the battle in the hope of winning the war. He had other things in mind for this skinny rockstar. “OK then, give me a minute.”

The turd must’ve come out pretty clean, there wasn’t much to clean up. Gorilla flushed, but the air in the mens room was still rancid. Air quality sank even further as Gorilla reached into his pocket, pulled out a fat cigar, and lit up. He sat back down on the bowl.

“Come on, then, boy. Suck it.” He blew out a thick cloud of cigar smoke. Few things excited Gorilla as much as receiving blowjobs. He was born to fuck mouth.

Carlos got on his knees and the smell of Gorilla’s sweaty, unwashed balls was undeniable. He got to work. Gorilla was rock hard within seconds.

Carlos was incredibly turned on, yet at the same time he wanted to make Gorilla cum quickly so he could get out of there. He got Gorilla’s shaft wet, then he sucked on his full balls while he jerked him off. His bracelets jangled as his wrist pistoned up and down.

It didn’t take long for Gorilla to growl. He thrust his hips up off the seat and fired a thick load of semen all over Carlos’s face and hair. Most of Gorilla’s cum landed on Carlos’s cheek and tongue, but there were drops on the toilet seat. A pearl of Gorilla’s seed seeped out of the top of his dick. “Clean me up, boy”. Carlos obeyed, and licked up the last few remnants of warm cum from Gorilla’s thick meat. He tore off some toilet roll to clean his face, but he knew there was no way he was gonna get those streaks of trucker cum out of his hair without a hot shower.

“Mighty fine job there, son. You got me off good. Hey there’s one more thing I want you to do.” His cigar was still alight.

Carlos had tasted another man’s cum for the first time. He wouldn’t have said it was tasty, but at the same time he didn’t feel the need to spit in the sink or rinse his mouth out. Nonetheless, he was already looking forward to that shower. “I gotta get going, man.”

”You’re not going anywhere. At least, not just yet. Like I said, there’s one more thing I want you to do. I want you to kiss my ass.”

Carlos was not interested. “No way, man. I’m not going there. You need a shower, and you just fucking came in my hair, so now I need one too.” He moved to put his earbuds back in and crank Slayer back up again. He was about to walk the rest of the way home with the taste of alpha cum in his mouth. Or so he thought.

“My hole is as clean as it gets, dude. You just saw me wipe it.”

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Carlos ate ass, but only really ever as a prelude to sinking his dick in it. The dudes he brought home after gigs were normally as sweaty as fuck from a night in the moshpit, but Carlos always insisted on a bit of cleanup in the anal area before sex. Recently he’d even started keeping a pack of wetwipes next to his bed, and he would ask his conquests to wipe their asses before before Carlos would put his tongue or his dick anywhere near their holes. To Carlos, wetwipes before anal were just as important as condoms during. It meant that eating ass always came with a slight chemical smell, but Carlos preferred that to the alternatives. And it was only ever just to get the guy moaning and a little bit lubricated before he fucked him.

In this specific situation, at least two things were different. First of all, there were no wetwipes, it was a fucking miracle there was even any toilet paper in the cubicle. And secondly, Gorilla didn’t strike Carlos as the kind of dude who took dick, so he couldn’t see the purpose of eating his ass.

Gorilla stood up. He faced Carlos and discovered he was slightly taller than him. His pants were still around his ankles. “Kiss my hole, boy.” He turned to face the bowl, bent over slightly, and parted his cheeks. He sucked on his cigar.

Carlos noticed Gorilla had a fat, juicy ass, probably fat from too many long hauls at the wheel. In different circumstances, he probably would’ve loved to fuck it, but only after it was clean. Under no other circumstances would he ever contemplate putting his face between a pair of stinky unwashed cheeks, but he was mesmerised by this man and his demands.

“Get in there, boy. Eat it. Get your tongue on my anus.”

Carlos thought he was gonna need to wash his face for a week after this, but Gorilla seemed to have some kind of alpha psychosexual hold over him. He obeyed. He got on his knees again, discovering that his face was the perfect height to meet Gorilla’s plump ass.

He started with some butterfly kisses while kneading Gorilla’s cheeks, and he noticed Gorilla’s breathing deepened and slowed, a sure sign he was enjoying the attention. The blood flowed back into Gorilla’s dick. “Yeah, boy, that’s it.” He grunted. Gorilla spread his cheeks wider, and Carlos started French-kissing his hole. Gorilla moaned and growled as the nerve-endings in his anus tingled and fired. His cock was rock hard again.

Footsteps approached. Probably the driver of the rig who parked a few minutes ago. They were about to be interrupted.

Gorilla hitched up his jeans and zipped up. Carlos stood up and tried to look as normal as he possibly could, not an easy task considering mere seconds ago he’d had his face buried in a stranger’s musty ass.

Before the driver entered the mens room, Gorilla leered into Carlos’s face. “I gotta fuck you, son, I really gotta fuck you ... truck’s over there …”. He dropped his cigar into the bowl and it hissed.

Carlos had two obvious choices. The first was to go home and shower off. The taste of Gorilla’s cum in his mouth had been replaced by the taste of his stale buttcrack, and he was quite sure Gorilla’s musky scent was all over his face. The other was to follow this man. He strongly suspected that if he stepped inside Gorilla’s rig, his anal cherry was history…

Carlos couldn’t deny how horny he felt right now. He’d been used and abused, and in this moment, he wasn’t satisfied. He wanted more. He hadn’t cum yet.

He followed Gorilla, about 10 yards behind. He was pretty sure what he was about to get into. He knew he was about to get railed.

Gorilla unlocked the rig, opened the door and stepped up into the sleeping area. Carlos followed.

There was no intimacy.

There was no kissing.

There was no foreplay.

This was all about two horny strangers, about to fuck.

Gorilla spat on his hand and violently jammed it down the back of Carlos’s pants, finding his mancrack, trying to lube up Carlos’s hole. He missed the target, so he withdrew his hand, spat again, and reinserted. Still missed.

“Pull your pants down, boy. I need to lube up your pussy.”

Carlos obeyed, and bent over slightly to allow easier access. Gorilla spat on his hand again, and this time he was able to smear his saliva all over Carlos’s virgin anus. Carlos moaned. His sexy rockstar hair was still tied in a ponytail. He bent over onto Gorilla’s bunk and went down on all-fours fully to allow Gorilla to get inside him. He had no idea whether Gorilla was wearing a condom or not, but he suspected he wasn’t. He was right: he wasn’t.

Carlos was tight as fuck. Nothing had ever been in there, other than a finger or two of his own. He didn’t own any dildos or vibrators, so he had no real idea of what it felt like to have his cheeks opened and his hole stretched by a big dick. Luckily for Carlos, Gorilla didn’t have an overly huge piece of meat, but it was pretty thick, and its thickness presented a problem.

“Fucking relax, boy. Breathe deep”, Gorilla said.

Carlos was honest. “I’ve never done this before. You’re my first. Be gentle.”

Carlos might’ve expected Gorilla to respond to this in some way, but Gorilla didn’t really care. He just wanted to get off. And the word ‘gentle’ was not in his vocabulary.

Reactions: Fortheloveofmen18

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Carlos took a deep breath as Gorilla thrusted forward. His asshole was screaming. There wasn’t enough lubrication. Gorilla spat on the topside of his shaft, and it landed on his dick tattoo. He smeared it around, thrust forward again, and this time he got most of the way in.

Carlos gasped. He was seeing stars. He couldn’t believe this was what it felt like to be fucked. Before he knew it, Gorilla’s thick meat was mashing up against his prostate and his balls erupted. Carlos hadn’t even touched his cock, but his rockstar sperm sprayed all over Gorilla’s bunk sheets, and all over his classy shagpile mancave carpet. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever cum so hard, it was like all the muscles in his entire body were flexing and spasming in perfect unison. He moaned in ecstasy.

Gorilla could tell from the way Carlos’s anus was flexing and spasming around his shaft that he’d just fucked a load out of him. The thought made Gorilla’s own balls tighten. He grunted as he thrust his dick deep into Carlos, firing half a dozen shots of thick seed deep into Carlos’s bowels.

Gorilla couldn’t sleep with another man in his bed and he had absolutely no interest in post-sex hugging, kissing or conversation. This wasn’t part of Carlos’s sexual palette either, so nobody was offended.

Gentleman that Gorilla was, he told Carlos he could sleep on the floor of his rig for a few hours if he wanted to, but that he needed to be on the road fairly early in the morning and he’d have to kick him out before he fired up the engine. Carlos was exhausted. He got dressed and took up the offer of a few hours’ sleep. He felt Gorilla’s cum seeping out of his ass into his underpants as he lay down.

Gorilla drove to the Walmart depot next morning and unloaded his freight on time. He took a short nap, but the next job and the next destination were just around the corner.

Carlos walked the rest of the way home. He knew he stank pretty bad. He was so unused to feeling like this. He’d had his mouth on Gorilla’s dick and balls, he’d had Gorilla’s ass in his face, he’d been fucked in Gorilla’s mobile mancave and Gorilla’s semen had dried on the inside of his briefs. Good thing Carlos lived alone!

He walked up the stairs to his apartment, unlocked the door, and realised how thirsty he was. He drank two tall glasses of water, stripped off and started the shower. He lathered up his hair and gently washed the dried cum out. Then he washed his face for what felt like a million years.

His anus tingled and he noticed his dick was rock hard. He soaped up a hand, stroked himself, and he came hard as his knees trembled. His semen splashed hard against the glass, and he watched as it slowly washed down the drain.

*the end*

Reactions: Fortheloveofmen18