gosh i never thought about self sucking

I've responded to other similar threads on this. I am a very oral person so licking, sucking, kissing and many other activities related to that get me very horny. I do like sucking myself and cumming in my own mouth but don't do it that often. It's not hard for me to do. When I'm having sex or jerking off, I can just bend over and lick and suck the head of my dick. The feeling is quite intense and exciting to me .I also enjoy throwing my legs up over my head and shooting off into my mouth. I like the taste of my own precum and cum so that helps. A lot of guys are grossed out by the idea of drinking their own loads but I feel just the opposite. If you're really interested in self-sucking, there are several websites devoted to it with vids and photos.

D

deleted871301

How I wish I could do this. I enjoy having my dick sucked. Masturbation isn't just grabbing your dick and stroking until you shoot your load. It's about the sensations that accompany it! I enjoy the feeling of a moist warm mouth on my dick but then again... I also like sucking dick!

Reactions: surfnwoody
D

deleted716371

I guess selfsucking in a way is the ultimate fantasy for many men? The ability to be able to give yourself a blowjob whenever you want it sure is something to dream of. :)
I have been able to selfsuck since my teens and was kind of amazed when first finding out I could.
So how is it?
Well, to me it's a very strange and hot sensation to satisfy myself orally. The feeling of my big hard cockhead in my mouth and the sensation of simultaniously having my cock getting sucked creates like a loop or a shortcut sensation. Something very special.
The downside is that it's not really that comfortable making it harder to relax and enjoy. But, hey - it sure is worth trying if you think you could stretch enough to make it happen. :)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love self sucking. Not as limber as I used to be, but I can still manage especially after a hot shower, bath or hot tub. Best thing to do is just keep practicing. ;)

Reactions: chrisrobin

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've already posted to similar threads. I love sucking my cock! It feels so hot, being able to get a blow job and give a blow job! The sensations are almost too much; I usually cum in under a minute! I love letting my mouth loose on my cock. I love pretending that my cock is being held captive by my hand as my mouth does whatever it wants to my helpless cock. ;-) YUM!

oralguy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've posted to other similar threads. I can self-suck and really enjoy it but it hurts my back, so I don't do it that often. It's like my special treat to myself- to let my mouth have free reign on my cock! It feels so hot, being able to get a blow job and give a blow job! The sensations are almost too much; I usually cum in under a minute! I love letting my mouth loose on my cock. I love pretending that my cock is being held captive by my hand as my mouth does whatever it wants to my helpless cock. And I'm not going to let it go til it gives me lots of cum! ;-)

Attachments

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I thought about it when I was 12 but never managed to be flexible enough to make it. At best I lacked 4".

My late friend Scott O'Hara, "the biggest dick in San Francisco" was able to self suck and he said it was overrated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_O'Hara

Reactions: royboy361

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I always loved watching Scott. He was quite a performer.

I was so fortunate, after he moved back to San Francisco in the mid 1990s, we got to be friends in addition to suck buddies. We met once before he got sick at a SF Jacks after Folsom in like 1990. After Spunk, perhaps the hottest magazine spread ever, and the one that was a beacon of queer punk sexuality for me, he had permanent dibs on my dick. He was able to give me a raucous 30 min blow job, earn my load, keep my dick in his mouth, nurse up another boner and earn another load because cocksucking was his vocation in life. Scott transitioned 20 year ago next week. His last partner told me that he wrote about my boner in his journal which is in the Brown University library archives. Scott was not just a hot hung horny fuck, he was also really smart, quick and funny. There aren't many people who can keep up with me in so many ways but Scott could.

Last edited: